Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos (32702 Views)

Child Found Wondering.. (pix) / Girl Found Wondering At Sabo Tasha, Kaduna (Photo) / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by metronaija: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-QQ3E1Xn6AMo/VnpJmzzuIaI/AAAAAAAHxA0/QZ7j247SYJE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Anyone knows who this lady is? They say she's mentally unstable but not aggressive and has been wondering with a baby boy who is just a few months old, around Adekanbi Taylor street just by Modupe round about, in Oke-ira Ogba. She can't remember her name but says her baby's name is Promise and she's from Edo state. See more pics after the cut...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-7L-A3js1x_M/VnpJm5KZVrI/AAAAAAAHxA4/EgXXN-EoY9Q/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
She has been roaming around the street and its environs for two days now and residents are scared for the baby, as its really cold to be sleeping out. They have helped with clothes and food but feel it's best to remove the lady from the streets.

If you know her, or know any NGOs/social welfare that deal with situations like this, please she's still on that street.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p8zU9iEuN04/VnpJnVb0waI/AAAAAAAHxA8/caiKgbyDyVw/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-mad-woman-seen-with-her-baby.html

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by PHEMIEY(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Wetin man no go see

3 Likes

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2015
She looks innocent.
I am not sure her madness is grade A

5 Likes

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Omotayor123(f): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2015
She needs help!! With proper treatment, I believe she will get better.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by vkon2(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2015
the bond between a mother and child is not measurable

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by fromnigeria(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked
and people who have the capacity to help will just be passing her by, simply because Life there is 'mind your business'.

I hate that there is no love any more.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Dsrooftiles: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Oya lalasticlala come make we help dis woman
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Segadem(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2015
I see a glorious a child

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by EdCure: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2015
First picture: Very touching. She was gazing straight into the eyes of her lovely baby.

Even in situation of insanity, mother's love for her child still remains unshaken and unquestionable.

May God send help her way.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by EdCure: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2015
vkon2:
the bond between a mother and child is not measurable
Indeed! Even insanity could not inhibit it.
I spent some time looking at the first picture. Conveys alota message about boundless love.

God help her and bless all caring mothers this Christmas.

17 Likes

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by mandarin: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2015
ha God! i weep, just look at the baby, oh my.......
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Realdeals(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Going by her looks, she is not really mad but greatly depressed. She need someone to raise her hope

3 Likes

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef?

- I need lalasticlala to raise her hope by moving this to FP.
- I need lalasticlala to move so that more people can see the boundless between mother and child in spite of her predicament.

- lalasticlala has to move this to give succour to Promise

- This must hit frontage because the father of that child.must show face or Lara Oshiomole should adopt.

- something has to be done so that she doesn't become aggressive.

Where is lalasticlala sef undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by looseweight: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2015
All you get rich quick wet dey give mad people Belle, I sorry for you oooo...

When the time reach to impregnate your wives, e no go do and the poor woman will be running from pillar to post thinking it fault came from them..

Make una no ring my phone unto say you need that fertility supplement oo....cos I no go sell them to you.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Demmocrats(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2015
The baby needs help asap.
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2015
Do we even have social welfare service in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by nairaman66(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2015
Really sad.., Hmnn.. Life can be ironic!
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2015
She needs help embarassed..

Motherly bond kiss..
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Deefuray(f): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2015
That child needs to be taken away from The street ASAP and the mother needs proper treatment

2 Likes

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by ibkgab001: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Ajah boys don use her

2 Likes

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by adebayo201: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2015
uhm
Realdeals:
Going by her looks, she is not really mad but greatly depressed. She need someone to raise her hope
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by GMan650(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
So touching sad sad sad
Necessary bodies/organisations should please help.

Op, pls change d 'wondering' to 'wandering'
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by bife: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
hm
agarawu23:
She looks innocent.
I am not sure her madness is grade A
SMH
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Dindondin(m): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Jesus
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nyero960: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
God av mercy
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Airforce1(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2015
sad sad
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by simafem(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2015
I just pity the baby. she's not supposed to be allowed wandering, there are places where they ought to be.
I wonder what enforcement agents are doing
Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2015
He's done the needful

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Unstable Woman Seen With Her Baby Wondering In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2015

SMD Songstress and Mavin’s DivaTiwa Savageis back to the Industry, after the long break, Doro Tiwa Releases her sophomore Studio album Today. Which have been trending few days ago on Social Media with the hash tag #iamRED.
The 17 track Album was produced by Don Jazzy, baby Fresh. And features 2Face Idibia, Dr SID Kabiyesi, Wizkid Baba Nla and Olamide Eyan Mayweather and so many other artists.
The Album is Now Available On Sale. You can Cop your Own Red Album On ITunes, and other vendors.
Download and Listen to Full Album Below!
Download Full Album Here

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! / Are Opposite-sex Friendships Okay In Marriage? / Pic: Nigerian Proposed After 6 Months, Then Told Wife He Only Wedded Her 4 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.