Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Somalia Bans Christmas And New Year Celebrations... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somalia Bans Christmas And New Year Celebrations... (497 Views)

Electrifying Celebrations As Sisterhood-africa/global Prayer Conference Holds / Difference Between Christmas And Xmas / CAN On Fuel Scarcity: This Looks Like An Attempt To Sabotage X-mas Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somalia Bans Christmas And New Year Celebrations... by nosairabor(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Somalia's Federal government on Tuesday, December 22, banned the celebrations of Christmas and New Year in the capital Mogadishu.

It says celebrating Christmas is against faith of Somali Muslims and won't allow it happen in the country.

Read it here: http://nosairabor..com/2015/12/somalia-bans-christmas-and-new-year.html?m=1

---
T/IG: @nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: Somalia Bans Christmas And New Year Celebrations... by plappville(f): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2015
Am not a Christmas fan though. But I think it's wrong to prevent others from enjoying thier festival. Islam is a disgrace. of a truth, Islam has nothing good to offer humanity than Death. By the way, are we not aware that Muhammad call black people a ship, they have raison head and are black like charcool who are destined for Hell according to Allah. I pity my black people who still follow such a relagion.

(1) (Reply)

Deeply Think About What Will Happen To The Disbeliever On The Day Of Resurrectio / Our Living Hope In Christ / Great Questions To Start The New Year Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.