Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos (59062 Views)

Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) / See What Is Written On The Back Of Trouser Worn By A Lady(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by badonkadonk: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist:
She is indeed creative , who do we thank now, the Lady or the tailor , this is indeed beautiful view photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/lady-uses-access-bank-atm-to-sow-a-dress-photos

Yanking her skirt...

Aunty! Who is dat multicolored alien looking scare crow by the access bank ladys side...?

2 Likes

Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by hustler86(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2015
This is wht I call crazytivity grin, cool tho cool
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by megawax8: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2015
All these ladies that will apply mary kay and then still rub powder ontop.........na wa o *lady on white*

@topic love the creativity

1 Like

Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Onomatopoeia(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2015
atm??

Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by iamclime(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2015
THE LADY IN WHITE IS 'WHITE' grin grin SHE BE LIKE JUJU, AND THAT HER FACE FIT SCARE SMALL PIKIN DEM!

1 Like

Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2015
It's beautiful!
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by sold(m): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist:
She is indeed creative , who do we thank now, the Lady or the tailor , this is indeed beautiful view photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/lady-uses-access-bank-atm-to-sow-a-dress-photos

I hope it's not some of the 800+ ATMs from the young man caught by immigration in Aminu kano international airport today while trying to board Ethiopian Airline to dubai lol...
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by mikeapollo: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist:

When will girls/ladies stop painting their eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, hair, chin, forehead, fingers, toes etc for God's sake?
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Vision4God: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Nice. At least she has gained popularity. She try
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by emmansctx: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
It's beautiful!
PinkBarbie:
It's beautiful!
very beautiful...
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by jacy67(f): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
The lady on white be like, 'if only I can get the pin of these ATM cards'
cheesy
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nicepoker:
The lady on white resemble an expired witch. Bck to topic. Publicity stunt. She is searching for a bl0w j0b. I mean bank job.

Her name is eniola powede lawrence. Model/beauty queen. She wore it to a runway event on behalf of d designer. Its probably a paid getup. I guess it got d attn they wanted.
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by emmansctx: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
mikeapollo:

When will girls/ladies stop painting their eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, hair, chin, forehead, fingers, toes etc for God's sake?
me too just they wonder
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by mildflame: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Omo U go FEAR make-up
Lady on white
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
WOW! WOW!!WOW!!!! THIS IS A MAGNIFICENT CREATION, BUT HOW COME ABOUT ALL THOSE BLANK ACCESS BANK CARDS? DOES SHE WORK IN THE ATM CARD DISPOSAL DEPARTMENT?
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Generalkorex(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
ellahzy:
OK oo...she's pretty tho
Falz come nd see karishika o, the lady on white shocked
d one in white na dummy o
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Rockyrascal(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Op let's thank Gej undecided
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by obailala(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3218661_ladyusesaccessbankatmtosowadressphotos4_jpegb9cdb83182e3cb184ea5886a472e9afe
I think the lady is 'sharp'... #Dazall
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by ColeworldMD(m): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
amnesty7:
Very imaginative piece of art. But wait a little, where did she get them from? I learnt they caught one guy with 870 ATM cards. By the way, the lady by her side looks very very fake and overtly artificial.
870? grin I heard abt 108 taking dem to China. Pls who knows why ppl travel with so many ATMs abroad? undecided
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Malakh: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
amnesty7:
Very imaginative piece of art. But wait a little, where did she get them from? I learnt they caught one guy with 870 ATM cards. By the way, the lady by her side looks very very fake and overtly artificial.
99 percent of women are vain and superficial
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by BomboyOnline: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
ATM cards.
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by skywalker495(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
she must b a BOREHOLE,having all those cards undecided
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by loomer: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fear hold me wen I see ATM
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Digital fashion
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by niggi4life(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
and someone somewhere will take the lady in White home and sleep with her.

Guys dey try ooo grin
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Zoe99(f): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
the lady in white no get front hair again.Her powder sef eh...
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by martineverest(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Elxandre:
That lady on white looks shocking.

I don't blame her though, some guys who still find her attractive.
mehn, her look is not pleasing to the eye
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Ucbiu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
IS SHE GOING FOR DUBAI AND CHINA BUSINESS shocked
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dress Made With Access Bank ATM(automated teller machine) Worn By A Lady. When did a debit/credit card become an ATM? OP you need to go to school
Re: Dress Made With Access Bank ATM Worn By A Lady - Photos by Horlufemi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
What's that thing in white?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Dark Knuckles Naturally / Realistic Buttpad Debuts In The Nigerian Market At N320,000 / Looking For Styles To Sew Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.