Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator (837 Views)

See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by okiezman(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Mynd44 you have banned me for several times even when I don't deserve it... you are here to clamp down on the igbo tribe there by over looking the insults your brothers and fellow apc supporters spill on the tribe...

I was banned because of this

a moderator banned Geraraheremehn for "Keep displaying your foolery on line, you ain't worth a man, i'll advice you to work on yourself before its too late that's if it ain't late already " Insulting a nairalander.

I had to look down I saw so many insults I get even attacker231 who we know with his many moniker subway101, after1, mrmbam, to mention but a few rolling..

Is this what seun employed you to do?? You guys have banned biafra thread but any thread against them is pushed to front page and allowed to stay while your brothers spew insult there and their tribes...

So I decided to say this to mynd44 before leaving nairaland cos it seem it favours the south westerners than others...

Mynd44 your authority extends only on nairaland you will walk out here and get clamped down too and don't complain about it...

The more you ban people from the eastern tribe the more your life span reduce... the more your problem will increase for you and your generation you lunatic and foolish boy...

When you get sacked by seun one day like he has done before you will be an ordinary man like the guys your banning and they will shit on ya head cos you were a bloody tyrant on a platform that ain't even your own....

I hope you meet your waterloo soon... it might be 2day or next year but eventually you will meet it....

Idiotic guy... make allah/God punish you and your generation there.... Olukwu nwuru anwu ezi ofia

Am out piss out... ode oshi boy like you

Cc : mizmycoli devilhimself ozoigbondu ozaoekpe angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by DeviIhimself: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by balash(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Lol... am sure if u see mydd now sef u can beat the hell out of him lol
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by Jokay07(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Wetin him dey talk
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by okiezman(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2015
balash:
Lol... am sure if u see mydd now sef u can beat the hell out of him lol

I swear down
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by gigabyte13: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2015
Guy, grow up, this guy don ban me sef tire. Stop being a certified bigot.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by Beremx(f): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2015
Now i know why your alternate moniker called Ishiamu haven't been stalking me all these while.

So you were banned? Odikwa egwu!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by DONSMITH123(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Lol. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by ruggedboy01: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
maynd44 is a mumu, a moronic fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
The points which the Op has made are noted.

My concern is that there is no room for appeal when bans are placed. It is unfortunate!

Seun is not looking at this aspect. One thing is certain, if you violate the rules, such action is punishable however, the intent may not be to run against such rules.
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by drss(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
i was banned several times throughout last 2 weeks for a crime i have never heard of. sad thunder fire dat mod.
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by okiezman(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Beremx:
Now i know why your alternate moniker called Ishiamu haven't been stalking me all these while.

Who is ishiamu are you stupid??
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by funlord(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked
Who made "mynd44 abi na mong44" a mod sef?
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by totit: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2015
okiezman:
Mynd44 you have banned me for several times even when I don't deserve it... you are here to clamp down on the igbo tribe there by over looking the insults your brothers and fellow apc supporters spill on the tribe...

I was banned because of this

a moderator banned Geraraheremehn for "Keep displaying your foolery on line, you ain't worth a man, i'll advice you to work on yourself before its too late that's if it ain't late already " Insulting a nairalander.

I had to look down I saw so many insults I get even attacker231 who we know with his many moniker subway101, after1, mrmbam, to mention but a few rolling..

Is this what seun employed you to do?? You guys have banned biafra thread but any thread against them is pushed to front page and allowed to stay while your brothers spew insult there and their tribes...

So I decided to say this to mynd44 before leaving nairaland cos it seem it favours the south westerners than others...

Mynd44 your authority extends only on nairaland you will walk out here and get clamped down too and don't complain about it...

The more you ban people from the eastern tribe the more your life span reduce... the more your problem will increase for you and your generation you lunatic and foolish boy...

When you get sacked by seun one day like he has done before you will be an ordinary man like the guys your banning and they will shit on ya head cos you were a bloody tyrant on a platform that ain't even your own....

I hope you meet your waterloo soon... it might be 2day or next year but eventually you will meet it....

Idiotic guy... make allah/God punish you and your generation there.... Olukwu nwuru anwu ezi ofia

Am out piss out... ode oshi boy like you

Cc : mizmycoli devilhimself ozoigbondu ozaokpe goodbye oooo

grin

See him cursing, insulting because of NL?
Hehehe

Jobless, cry cry OP.

I was banned for retaliating against a thread "yoruba guy are dirty" bla bla.

I didn't because of that become a sudden "town cryer"
Deal with it jare or better still go hug live wire.

grin
Yeye OP go find work do abeg cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by okiezman(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Beremx:

LANDLADY, HOW MARKET?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by ruggedboy01: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

LANDLADY, HOW MARKET?
she is shaking buttom for okorocha right now in owerri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by hummerwise(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2015
you cry finish sotey yu still call ur crying mate make dem con join yu cry grin grin
lolzzzz... NL na ur work place abi dem dey pay yu....
i for yab but make i just melo..
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
ruggedboy01:
she is shaking buttom for okorocha right now in owerri
LOLZZZZ, BEREMX NA TRUE grin?
Re: A Letter To Mynd44 A Yoruba And An Apc Supporter / Nairaland Moderator by Mynd44: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

(1)

What US Founding Fathers Said About Buhari Impending Tyranny 200years Ago / Where Is Gov.fayose / Udom’s Commissioner Enoidem Says A’ibom Govt Does Not Believe In The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.