Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Please Help My Brother In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help My Brother In Dubai (1120 Views)

10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) / Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Brother In Dubai by Bsc(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Follow Nairalanders, My brother left for dubai with a tourist Visa of 3months valid (Nov 2015- till 28 jan 2016) Hoping to get a job and Visa extension as he was promised by an Old friend of his who resides there.
On getting to dubai, all the dude said was all lies , he initially told my brother that he has business in dubai where he sells shoe nd that he works with a company nd the company needs workers.
In fact, the first day my brother got to dubai , the dude along side his friends collected his BTa in the name of house rent. That made my dad send a little money to him. Right now my Brother is with another guy who works in Dubai with his PHD. Who has been helping him in looking for a job.
My brother is an Arch welder with a professional certificate. His tourist Visa will expire 28, jan 2015.. Pls my brothers, I hav been restless, same with my family. If u have an advice, is surely welcome. God bless us all.
Re: Please Help My Brother In Dubai by abuov: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2015
@op tell him to come back to Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Brother In Dubai by fromnigeria(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Please Help My Brother In Dubai by mostyg(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2015
You have been 419ed.
Re: Please Help My Brother In Dubai by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Humans.... always have a plan b. Do Do study well before leaving to an unknown land.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Brother In Dubai by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
situations like dis is what draws Nigerians in diaspora to indulge in those vises that tarnishes naija image abroad. So OP tell ur dad to send him money to come back home before bad ideas go reach am. Shikena. Dubai is damn expensive to be living off someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Brother In Dubai by ifegy: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bsc:
Follow Nairalanders, My brother left for dubai with a tourist Visa of 3months valid (Nov 2015- till 28 jan 2016) Hoping to get a job and Visa extension as he was promised by an Old friend of his who resides there.
On getting to dubai, all the dude said was all lies , he initially told my brother that he has business in dubai where he sells shoe nd that he works with a company nd the company needs workers.
In fact, the first day my brother got to dubai , the dude along side his friends collected his BTa in the name of house rent. That made my dad send a little money to him. Right now my Brother is with another guy who works in Dubai with his PHD. Who has been helping him in looking for a job.
My brother is an Arch welder with a professional certificate. His tourist Visa will expire 28, jan 2015.. Pls my brothers, I hav been restless, same with my family. If u have an advice, is surely welcome. God bless us all.

Ask here: https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: Please Help My Brother In Dubai by Bsc(m): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

MH370 Plane May Be Somewhere In Africa( Images) / Direction To Unilag From Ago Palace / This Is Ethiopian Airline 100th Aircraft - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.