Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? (8690 Views)

Governor Obiano Transforms Nkpor Flyover Under Bridge. See Before And Now Photos / Ikpeazu To Build Osisioma Flyover, First Ever Flyover In Abia State / Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by odinese(m): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by eposho: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
jhubril:
Breath-taking! Amazing !

I can say more!

They are living in the future already!
Our own future is in heaven. Ok . take heart.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by DCUBESKATINGRINK: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Merry Christmas! Where would you rather be this festive period? Come with your friends and family to have a gr8t sk8t experience at a price you can't resist ‪#‎getyourrollon‬ . We are open from 9am to 9pm

DCube Skating Rink is located at 16 - 18 Lekki Expressway between VGC and Cheveron , Lagos State.

Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Dcube-Skating-Rink-135289243503666/

Contact us on 08033042917 for more Information

Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Oche211(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Civil engineering redefined. It's breath-taking, waooohhh!!!! Oluwa joor, bless the works of my hands nd take my career to this level.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by adexdon(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
nt in diz generation
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by waldigit: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist:
This is amazing and Lovely , the first water flyover Bridge in the world, please hope this is possible in Nigeria

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/first-water-flyover-in-the-world-can-we-see-this-in-nigeria

Cc; lalasticlala , Naija Go better through the HELP OF GOD

This is spectacular, yet functionally speaking this is only relevant for tourist attraction purpose. Fly over in transportation planning is to reduce traffic conflicts at road intersections. A condition that is rare in waterways transportation.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by tpiar: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Not sure such is necessary in Nigeria, but maybe the riverine areas sha.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Habiodunz(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
why shdun't it be possible.....dz z Nigeria dude "Anything is possible"
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by kajoula(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
chai...We dont need this for now.....we need "Good roads" (smooth laminated roads) :<
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by miqos02(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Mcowubaba: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
akoladejesu:
Nigeria of our dreams can only be like this if nd only if someone like Tinubu, Obj, Dasuki e.t.c are dead!
Nd TA orji, Atiku,
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yes but not now
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by lawydewy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist:
This is amazing and Lovely , the first water flyover Bridge in the world, please hope this is possible in Nigeria

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/first-water-flyover-in-the-world-can-we-see-this-in-nigeria

Cc; lalasticlala , Naija Go better through the HELP OF GOD
Thank you sis!
This is for developed countries not like undeveloped/developing countries like Nigeria.....
We will get there.
God help and bless Nigeria.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Meriekriss: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol.. Some states are still celebrating first land fly over and your talking of water...

This can't happen in Nigeria anytime soon.. Make we see portable water drink first..
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Azedplus(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
only if we need it, it's presence and admiration does not mean it's usefulness to us. probably whenever we need it we can hope to have it.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by smsshola(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist:

Quote the Link

Vivian this is the name of the bridge and the country it was constructed.

Here is the link ... http://www.amusingplanet.com/2012/09/3-most-impressive-water-bridges-around.html?m=1

The Magdeburg Water Bridge in Germany
deserve special mention. Opened in
October 2003 and part of the Magdeburg
crossing of waterways, it connects the
Elbe-Havel Canal to the Mittellandkanal,
crossing over the Elbe River. At 918
meters, it’s the longest navigable aqueduct
in the world.

Note: the construction was far back in 2003, but amusing planet pasted it 2012 I believe u now agree with me its an old story.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Karleb(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
I'm sure the idea came from Ripitude GP.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Atlantian: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
Things like this make me excited that I made a decision that none of my kids will be born Nigerian. I cant afford to raise a kid in hell.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by xkris11(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol....you never build for land na ontop water you wan build....vision 3015.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Dfinex(f): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Keep tourist attractions, arts and culture aside.... I think this will just amount to a monumental waste of valuable resources, time and manpower because the waterways are wide and spacious enough for as... many vessels or boats to sail at the same time.... I have never heard that there was traffic on the water, neither have I heard that there was a collision... It will be more profitable to embark on road projects. Well I think it's all for sight seeing and show .... . Nothing more. And As for whether Nigeria can do it, I make bold to say with the right crop of people in power.... Yes we can!!!...
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by arabmoney101(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
we do have it here.
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by sleeknick: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Amazing...
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Krayzeejhay(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Tcheeeeew!!...
Can't happen abeg,even with all d pessimist and opptimist's....
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE!!
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Azedplus:
only if we need it, it's presence and admiration does not mean it's usefulness to us. probably whenever we need it we can hope to have it.

how about electricity

do we need that too
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by fistonati(m): 2:58am On Dec 24, 2015
Imagined it and make it happen
Re: First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2015
GOD PUNISH DEVIL

(1) (2) (Reply)

2020 Budget: FG To Complete 6 Secretariats In Anambra, Bayelsa, Others / Husppupi Handcuffed By Fbi On His Way To Washington-photo / Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.