Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court (4945 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
So nullifying candidates of the opposition and replacing them with candidates of the ruling party screams justice?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Mintek: 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Buhari/APC destroying our nascent democracy since May 29th, 2015.

I mean why this amount of desperation to control the oil-producing states?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
dunkem21:
grin ..and people were hailing JEGA .. Obama even gave him a certificate grin .. and I have repeatedly said that I can organize the freest, fairest and most credible election with half of INEC's budget ..

.. And there will be no inconclusive elections ..

..No tribunals ..

..No life will be lost ..

..No sharp malpractices ..

You can steal my idea but since you don't have the key, it will fail ..

The idea of hosting the *change agents* at Aso rock came indirectly from NL and it boomeranged because the key is not there.

I will soon drop a thread on Population Census and how it will curb most ....

cc: obailala
eternaltruth
Buhari
....cheap money will make you negate your principle...
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
bro4u:
I am not speaking fallacioucly neither am i saying anything hocus-pocus in nature, the thing is Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa can NEVER be governed by an APC candidate.
...keep saying it till you believe it. Even in Bayelsa guber race, APC won in the Southern Ijaw LG election cancellation.
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by kcmichael: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wike is a gonner already,and he knows he cannot be a governor again.

During the rerun APC and Pdp will share the senate,house of rep n state assembly seats
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by miqos02(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
kcmichael:
Wike is a gonner already,and he knows he cannot be a governor again.

During the rerun APC and Pdp will share the senate,house of rep n state assembly seats

APC will be "foolish" to share any Seat with the PDP!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by kcmichael: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
2 more state lawmakers sacked right now making it 18 sacked
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by kcmichael: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Victoria nyeche declared winner for phalga constituenct 1(APC) Josiah olu (APC) partialy lost to pdp but only in 4 wards of eleme constituency
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by kahal29: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
More....

Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by Demdem2: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Justice is currently being served on evil doers.
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by AlPeter: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
dunkem21:
grin ..and people were hailing JEGA .. Obama even gave him a certificate grin .. and I have repeatedly said that I can organize the freest, fairest and most credible election with half of INEC's budget ..

.. And there will be no inconclusive elections ..

..No tribunals ..

..No life will be lost ..

..No sharp malpractices ..

You can steal my idea but since you don't have the key, it will fail ..

The idea of hosting the *change agents* at Aso rock came indirectly from NL and it boomeranged because the key is not there.

I will soon drop a thread on Population Census and how it will curb most ....

cc: obailala
eternaltruth
Buhari

Rivers election witnessed massive rigging all in a bid to ridicule Amaechi. JEGA saved a lot of lives by not cancelling it and that to me was commendable.
Re: Breaking News: 16 Pdp Rivers State Lawmakers Sacked By Appeal Court by ddippset(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wow wow wow. I see a trend evolving right here. Rotimi amaechi and the apc have 2 jokers. 2 options. Number one option - remove wike after the supreme judgement. And if this fails, they go for plan B: this plan b just hit me as the easier option since house of assembly petirions end at the appeal court. And lets not kid around, this appeal court seems to be in amaechi's pocket. So what's the deal? They, the apc must get 23 house of assembly members after the re runs, and if by any chance wike defeats dakuku in a re-run, these 23 'stoogies' impeach wike and his deputy in 2 months. The speaker which would definitely be apc takes over. MASTERSTROKE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Star Prisoners : Behold The Most Luxurious Prison In The World. / Senator Dino Melaye Pictured Hawking On The Street (photos) / Kano Is Colder Than London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.