Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Video Features Coming On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Video Features Coming On Whatsapp (939 Views)

Infinix Zero 4 Coming On Black Friday / Top 5 New Features Coming To Whatsapp On Android / Tecno camon c8 marshmallow update coming on February, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by talk2ekpa(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Video calling feature is coming to WhatsApp via either cellular network or WiFi connection. What do you think?

http://www.droidafrica.com/2015/12/23/breaking-whatsapp-to-add-videos-calling-features-soon/

1 Share

Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by donshady(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
They want to spoil the while thing... It's just OK as it is... They should forget it's a messaging app not video....
Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by talk2ekpa(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2015
donshady:
They want to spoil the while thing... It's just OK as it is... They should forget it's a messaging app not video....
Really...? But won't it be more interesting have video calling feature in WhatsApp?
Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by donshady(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
talk2ekpa:

Really...? But won't it be more interesting have video calling feature in WhatsApp?
Even the call feature installed isn't working perfectly now to talk of video?
Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by Youpele52: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2015
They killed and buried viber. Now they're gunning for Skype and Google hangout.

I love competition.

Praying for our service providers to start competing for the strongest 4G LITE service prouder.

2 Likes

Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Their voice call isn't stable coupled with the poor network signal in Nigeria, yet they are launching video call when they have other features to add. These features include
1. Ability to send PDF files, doc and app. I can't still imagine up till now this service isn't available
2.ABILITY to retract messages
3.Ability to add friends without sharing phone numbers e.g wechat, telegram offering such service
Some persons are saying that it will affect our operator but that's not the case as they will either come up with bundle pack or increase consumption of mb
Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by talk2ekpa(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
asuustrike2009:
Their voice call isn't stable coupled with the poor network signal in Nigeria, yet they are launching video call when they have other features to add. These features include
1. Ability to send PDF files, doc and app. I can't still imagine up till now this service isn't available
2.ABILITY to retract messages
3.Ability to add friends without sharing phone numbers e.g wechat, telegram offering such service
Some persons are saying that it will affect our operator but that's not the case as they will either come up with bundle pack or increase consumption of mb
I will agree with you on the issue with non support for PDF and the "Non-WhatsApp's fault" but Nigeria network issue.

But as for Wechat features on WhatsApp; I think every messaging app has it own uniqueness, by the way, have you wondered why WhatsApp messenger is accepted by most people and not so with Wechat and competitor messengers? It chiefly cos of uniqueness.

Just a reminder, it not everybody that like talking to strangers, thank God for varieties, if a feature I so love is not available in one app, I simply move over to the app that can offer me what I want.
Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by mrbillz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
talk2ekpa:

I will agree with you on the issue with non support for PDF and the "Non-WhatsApp's fault" but Nigeria network issue.

But as for Wechat features on WhatsApp; I think every messaging app has it own uniqueness, by the way, have you wondered why WhatsApp messenger is accepted by most people and not so with Wechat and competitor messengers? It chiefly cos of uniqueness.

Just a reminder, it not everybody that like talking to strangers, thank God for varieties, if a feature I so love is not available in one app, I simply move over to the app that can offer me what I want.
SECONDED
Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by Femistico(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
It'll be a nice development buh our mb will nt be smiling ooo
Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by mosjames: 12:44am On Dec 24, 2015
They should work on the whatsapp call first before unveiling video call
Re: Video Features Coming On Whatsapp by Youngpo413: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Who Need Jua Power Bank Of 12000mah / Which Nigerian Network Uses +9164576**? / Airte Is Now On Whatsapp. My Chat Wif 1 Of D Customer Care Agents (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.