Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This (42174 Views)

ICAN May 2017 Results (let's Meet Here) / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by jimlords(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2016

FYI, Ican pack For FR and PM can't make u pass except by miracle . Go get ACCA pack for FR and PM , endeavour to download their Past questions and answers too.
Send to md pls abcpowerlink@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by shrimati(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2016
Untouchable15:
Please check your mail. Thanks.
helo.. Please I will also need the case study stuff. I have PM already. Thanks.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
shrimati:
Hello. Please kindly contact naizfriend for the case study guide. Thank you
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by shrimati(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Untouchable15:

Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by shrimati(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Untouchable15:

ok. thanks.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by shrimati(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
naizfriend:
please could you enlighten me more on how that report in case study should look like..how it is arranged and the important components it should have.
hello. please do try and forward the case study prototype to me. Thanks. I have PM you.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by nkwachiabel(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please anybody with the procedure on how to change exam centre.?
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by kunlesuccess(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
jimlords:
pls I need it too.... kunlesuccess048@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by victoristic(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
pls,I will also appreciate, if I get the study packs and past questions possibly.

email: victoristic7@gmail or ayoolavictorayobami@gmail

thanks in anticipation.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by mandonnels(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2016
Greetings everyone,
I studied physics and currently work in a bank. I want to do ICAN to boost my career in the banking sector, i need help and relevant information on how to go about the registration, study and exam preparation.
thanks in anticipation
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by mandonnels(m): 12:41pm On May 02, 2016
ABDamola:

http://icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=56
Greetings everyone, I studied physics and currently work in a bank. I want to do ICAN to boost my career in the banking sector, i need help and relevant information on how to go about the registration, study and exam preparation. thanks in anticipation
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by ABDamola(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2016
mandonnels:

Greetings everyone,
I studied physics and currently work in a bank. I
want to do ICAN to boost my career in the banking
sector, i need help and relevant information on
how to go about the registration, study and exam
preparation.
thanks in anticipation

luk for any ICAN tuition centre around u... D registratn s easier wif dm and dm go direct u...
Cheers
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by mandonnels(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2016
ABDamola:

luk for any ICAN tuition centre around u... D registratn s easier wif dm and dm go direct u...
Cheers
thanks bro
how much do u think it cost me i.e estimate please
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by Chuksemi(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2016
Good luck to those writing this month.... We the November batch are watching. :-]
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by ABDamola(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2016
mandonnels:
thanks bro
how much do u think it cost me i.e estimate please
Registratn, exemption., and exam... Everytin shud b around 63k....
Bt mind u its nt at once ooo...
Reg 1st around 8k
exemption around 19k
And exam around 33k
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by mandonnels(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2016
ABDamola:
Registratn, exemption., and exam... Everytin shud b around 63k.... Bt mind u its nt at once ooo... Reg 1st around 8k exemption around 19k And exam around 33k
thanks alot bro. u hv bn really helpful.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by martinnnaemeka9(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2016
Please i also need the ican pack.. My email is martinnnaemeka9@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by martinnnaemeka9(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2016
Please I DO NEED UR HELP ON WHEN THE NEXT REGISTRATION ON ICAN WILL TAKE EFFECT ASIDE FROM THIS MAY/JUNE...
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by kunlesuccess(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2016
jimlords:
pls send ACCA pack to me too ...please. kunlesuccess048@gmail.com
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by paradise88: 7:56am On May 12, 2016
!
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by wag008(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2016
Untouchable15:
Please check your mail. Thanks.
please can you send the format for the case study to my email too please. wahabagbolade@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by sanusisuper: 10:36am On May 17, 2016
@untouchable 15 and @naizfriend, please and please and please could you send the format for CASE STUDY to sanusisuper11@gmail.com

thank you very much in advance
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by sanusisuper: 10:42am On May 17, 2016
wag008:
please can you send the format for the case study to my email too please. wahabagbolade@yahoo.com. thank you

please can you forward the CASE STUDY FORMAT to this mail: sanusisuper11@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by sanusisuper: 10:45am On May 17, 2016
shrimati:

please help me with the CASE STUDY FORMAT to sanusisuper11@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by imakewealth: 12:44pm On May 17, 2016
Hello,

I am a graduate of Mech. Engineering with nothing accounting. However, I am currently working in a bank (Not as a marketer). I am interested in obtaining ICAN but don't know where to start.

Please can you advise me on what to do? Also avail me your whatsapp number so I can join ur group.

Thanks

obisite:

That's not true,,, exemption fee for 2papers is 18,700,,as economic graduate, you have three papers to write,, F. A,, mgt info and business Law,,, which is 25,900,, addition of both is about 44,600,,,even if you're to add up registration fee to it,, all can't amount to 80k,,try as much to get updated form reliable source... Hope it helps,,, you can as well find out on ican web

www.icanexamsonline.org/professional/examinfo.htm

www.icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=43

As per step to take,, if you're in lagos,, that's of advantage,, an you know of any chattered accountant, who can help you sign some document for registration,, this can be of help of spending less for registration,,, but if youre not in lag, and knows no accountant,, chartered,, then you have to register through ican tutor centre,, where your registration will be through them, and sign through them too,,... Thanks!!!
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by obisite: 5:27pm On May 18, 2016
imakewealth:
Hello,

I am a graduate of Mech. Engineering with nothing accounting. However, I am currently working in a bank (Not as a marketer). I am interested in obtaining ICAN but don't know where to start.

Please can you advise me on what to do? Also avail me your whatsapp number so I can join ur group.

Thanks

First,, , I'm not on ican whatsap group...

2... You will have to start from the scratch of ican... Foundation level... (5 courses)
If you have any chartered accountants, n you're in lag.. Doing the registration yourself, n submit is quiet easy compare when one goes to accredited tutorial centre for registration..
3. You would Starr the accounting study from foundation. Where as, a tutorial centre will be necessary so you get clinch to the full study
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by T4kbaba(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2016
How was May 2016 FR Exam? Who conveniently finished the 5 questions? Success to all that wrote it.
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by kayyd: 1:23pm On May 21, 2016
..... How was the sfm exam?.......
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by naizfriend: 5:43pm On May 21, 2016
may 2016 Ican questions ain't fair at all..but we still trust in God to see us through
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by ABDamola(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
naizfriend:
may 2016 Ican questions ain't fair at all..but we still trust in God to see us through
For wich stage.?
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by naizfriend: 8:22pm On May 21, 2016
ABDamola:
For wich stage.?
professional
Re: ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This by seyema(m): 12:48am On May 24, 2016
Koolmak:
Well as far as am concerned,l believe the ICAN PM and FR study packs published by Emile Woolf is far too enough, they only need to be combined with past questions for better mastery.

Help me with the pack pls
Oderinde.seye111@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 To N-power Beneficiaries Today, Says Minister / When Your Degree No Longer Guarantees Success!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.