Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) (873 Views)

Ukrainians Threw A Corrupt Politician In2 D Rubbish Dump Outside D Parliament / "No Voter ID, No Sex For Kenyan Men" - Kenyan Female Politician / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (2) (3) (4)

See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
If you are wondering how Ukranians treat their corrupt politicians watch this 1 minute video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF_mNcXfNX0

-CramJones
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
G
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by obasiken: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is what will happen to amaechi if there is a rerun in river state. cheesy
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
While watching remember that according to Aisha Buhari, 7 people in the past administration stole 3.3 trilllion Naira! Meaning 7 people shared money worth the budget of 180 million people!

-CramJones
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
It can only happen in Nigeria if he stole salt. Otherwise, he won't be a thief. He'd be Igbo, Urhobo, Yoruba, Hausa, Christian, Nairalander, OPC or Muslim or he'd plead persecution based on any other alliance.
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by okosodo: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
kITATITA:
It can only happen in Nigeria if he stole salt. Otherwise, he won't be a thief. He'd be Igbo, Urhobo, Yoruba, Hausa, Christian, Nairalander, OPC or Muslim or he'd plead persecution based on any other alliance.
Shatap there.
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by stiles009(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
cramjones:
While watching remember that according to Aisha Buhari, 7 people in the past administration stole 3.3 trilllion Naira! Meaning 7 people shared money worth the budget of 180 million people!

-CramJones

Oga cramjones I hail o, I am the winner of the $500 contest u staged. Play how do I get the money?
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
stiles009:

Oga cramjones I hail o, I am the winner of the $500 contest u staged. Play how do I get the money?

contest canceled...nullified . So relax and free cramjones
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by stiles009(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
cowleg:

contest canceled...nullified . So relax and free cramjones

Says who and when?
Re: See What These Ukranians Did To This Corrupt Politician (video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
stiles009:

Says who and when?
check his latest thread.

NATO On Suicide Watch As Russia Deatroys ISIS & Syrian Rebels / . / The U.S Election May Have Been Rigged