Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Other Things Take You To Your Bank Apart From Financial Transaction? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Other Things Take You To Your Bank Apart From Financial Transaction? (440 Views)

POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? / How To Know If Your Bank Is Financially Sound / What Can I Invest N100,000 Montly While I Do Other Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Other Things Take You To Your Bank Apart From Financial Transaction? by Nosu(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
As we all know, the bank is a financial institution where different financial transactions take place. Over time I have observed that some persons go to the bank to do things other than the services the banks render.

For me, apart from going in there for financial transactions, I also sometimes go to some banks to use their Rest room and from my observation I believe that Gtb has the best Rest room.

Some of my colleagues go to the bank just to admire or talk to babes either at the counter or at the customer service section of the bank.

what other things apart from financial transactions take you to your bank?

(1) (Reply)

Boat For Sale / The Silver Lining In Nigeria’s Capital Market Collapse / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcoms Over Customers’ Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.