Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. (4752 Views)

18 States That Will Benefit From $500m World Bank Projects / NLC Names TEN States That Mis-Spent Their Bail Out Funds / List Of States That Got Bail-Out Funds To Offset Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Abia State ndewo nu o. #my state of origin.
You would soon be from Anambra when u become my Mrs

1 Like

Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by kalushaiyke(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
lordcornel:

Lol ok I v, so can u lemme knw?
Iyke na the name shaa
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ukpor, Nnewi south LGA Anambra kwenu!!

1 Like

Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
placeofallure:

Aww, don't mind me, dunno how to respond once it starts to get complex, I am Egbe abroad. I understand but cannot really speak. Where are you from?
"Beko, alafia ki mi yha. Iwo na hiko?" translatd...Yes, I'm fine and what about you?
Good to know that you are from Egbe, i have close frds back in school who is from that town. I'm from Ayetoro-Gbede...compliment.
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by simpleseyi: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Freegift75:
Ijebu State ---- ijebu for show-------- the spiritual Strength of the nation

Yes, the spiritual strength of the nation. The number one juju makers in the country. Money rituals, love charms, juju to turn husbands to maids, e.t.c. But wait ooo, are you the ones that collected 4.6 billion naira from ATM Dasuki Sambo for spiritual purposes?
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by placeofallure(f): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Guseh:

"Beko, alafia ki mi yha. Iwo na hiko?" translatd...Yes, I'm fine and what about you?
Good to know that you are from Egbe, i have close frds back in school who is from that town. I'm from Ayetoro-Gbede...compliment.

Top of the season to you too. I've heard of Ayetoro-Gbede but never been there. The farthest I've been is Mopa for a function.
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by ckmayoca: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
*in Nigga raws voice* ABIA!
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
placeofallure:

Top of the season to you too. I've heard of Ayetoro-Gbede but never been there. The farthest I've been is Mopa for a function.
Alright, thank you and happy new year.
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by Delerichard(m): 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emure ekiti in Ekiti state.
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by Jenkizo: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Texas guy, Benue Jigger
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by Supremor(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
The sunshine state
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Both. Kaduna and Edo....
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by lacasera14(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Proudly Rivers
Re: States That Has The Highest Members On Nairaland. by 500samuel(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ekiti...fountain of knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking / Appeal Court Affirms El-Rufai's Election As Governor Of Kaduna State / Constitution Review: Gbajabiamila Seeks Collaboration Between NASS And States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.