Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Unilag 2016 thread - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2016 thread (232947 Views)

Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Cutoff Marks Into All Courses / Unilag 2016 Aspirants Awaiting Neco SSCE Results Let's Meet / UNILAG 2016 Post-utme Screening Date Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by justbazick: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
sholadele4:
Please add me to the MBA PT whatsapp group with 08161264485

Is there a whats app group for MBA PT Already? I want to create one
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by justbazick: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Join the WhatsApp group "UNILAG MBA PT 2016/2017"
Follow this link to join WhatsApp group:

https://chat.whatsap p.com/J0PtiLeBEvKLawJlSk8iua
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Reigning4Christ: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
any PhD or m. Phil applicant that was recommended. please since the list is not included, what next.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by haywhy3000(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
pls , I intend to start my registration tomorrow (screening). where do u think should b d first point of call tomorrow?? I need to know so that d whole process will smooth and streesfree as I intend to complete everything same day. I need to travel bk to ondo state........ political science FT. All documents are intacts and all fees fully paid
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by neyosea25(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
I have B.Tech in Earth science (Applied geophysics). Can I apply for MGIT? I.didn't see my course as one of the courses that can apply for it on the website. I saw that of MGIS. And if possible, what's the cut-off mark for part time,time of lecture and fee?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Bisoye82: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
justbazick:

Not working cry
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by justbazick: 1:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Bisoye82:

Not working cry

Remove the space before the p
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by decide: 6:31am On Jan 13, 2017
someone should help. I registered acceptance online and generate the receipt. Then registered school fees online but could not see how to generate receipt though have filled my medical form, registered my courses and got my Matric No. Please any information on how to generate school fees receipt online. Thanks
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by johnbimbo12(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2017
haywhy3000:
pls , I intend to start my registration tomorrow (screening). where do u think should b d first point of call tomorrow?? I need to know so that d whole process will smooth and streesfree as I intend to complete everything same day. I need to travel bk to ondo state........ political science FT. All documents are intacts and all fees fully paid

Get the list of your first semester courses from the department. Register them online and print out four copies. Go straight to the Students Account section near the library to get the course printout and your online receipts stamped.

Head back to your department to get the HOD's stamp on it too (and pay departmental dues if any). Once signed and stamped at your department, go to PG school (room 5) to pay for the prospectus, make copies of the receipt and attach to your documents. Then proceed to room 1 for the last stage of screening.

Remember to come with the original copies of your certificates (UG degree and NYSC) for sighting.

Once that is stamped and done, they'll collect two copies from you. Go back to your department to open a file and drop one copy there.
The remaining copy is for you.
Screening completed!

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by johnbimbo12(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2017
decide:
someone should help. I registered acceptance online and generate the receipt. Then registered school fees online but could not see how to generate receipt though have filled my medical form, registered my courses and got my Matric No. Please any information on how to generate school fees receipt online. Thanks

Go and generate that same receipt again. It would have been updated with your new payment.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kokson: 7:23am On Jan 13, 2017
koolengrtimmy:
Fellow civil engineering pg students, wont it be wise to visit pg school and the department to know exactly whats going on.
coolengr I support the motion but I'm not around now to carryout the findings cos this delay is so uncalled for if I may say.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by decide: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Thanks all i have finally downloaded all
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by visita: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cell Biology (Env. Biology option) here. Wasn't recommended though. What did you score?
RuthOluwaseyi:
Please whose course is Cell Biology here?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by haywhy3000(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
johnbimbo12:

Get the list of your first semester courses from the department. Register them online and print out four copies. Go straight to the Students Account section near the library to get the course printout and your online receipts stamped.

Head back to your department to get the HOD's stamp on it too (and pay departmental dues if any). Once signed and stamped at your department, go to PG school (room 5) to pay for the prospectus, make copies of the receipt and attach to your documents. Then proceed to room 1 for the last stage of screening.

Remember to come with the original copies of your certificates (UG degree and NYSC) for sighting.

Once that is stamped and done, they'll collect two copies from you. Go back to your department to open a file and drop one copy there.
The remaining copy is for you.
Screening completed!

tnks for d useful information. I did just has instructed n it saved me a lot of stress though today was stressful cos of d matriculation ceremony. finished everything today. I will advise others to go to their Dept n check for d courses to register cos there were slight changes in ours (political science).
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by koolengrtimmy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have gone to school,
Civil engineering dept said we should wait 2 weeks for list to the released with supplementary at once.
our deadline will count from release date.
if you are recommended, be happy
i am suspecting its gonna be 18 months (3 semesters) from reliable source-
the present msc not done their defense yet.
thats all.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Alabiayomide304: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Any mechanical guy in the house.. Msc mech engr production and design full time. How far list of courses naw? is it ready?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by kokson: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
koolengrtimmy:
I have gone to school,
Civil engineering dept said we should wait 2 weeks for list to the released with supplementary at once.
our deadline will count from release date.
if you are recommended, be happy
i am suspecting its gonna be 18 months (3 semesters) from reliable source-
the present msc not done their defense yet.
thats all.
Thanks bro you have done us all a favour. you too much bro .God bless you. Let's wait for it then.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by jetabs: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Alabiayomide304:
Any mechanical guy in the house.. Msc mech engr production and design full time. How far list of courses naw? is it ready?

My brother, we gada dey o...went there; they were speaking grammar for me...have u bin to the department?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by obarasqie(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
Finally i have finished my registration...... MIT
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Alabiayomide304: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
not yet. Just wanted to know if the course list is ready. Is it?
jetabs:

My brother, we gada dey o...went there; they were speaking grammar for me...have u bin to the department?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Alabiayomide304: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
what did they say abeg?
Alabiayomide304:
not yet. Just wanted to know if the course list is ready. Is it?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by teehay45(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
haywhy3000:

tnks for d useful information. I did just has instructed n it saved me a lot of stress though today was stressful cos of d matriculation ceremony. finished everything today. I will advise others to go to their Dept n check for d courses to register cos there were slight changes in ours (political science).
can u pls post d courses to be registered 4 and lastly was there any Dept fee?
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by haywhy3000(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
teehay45:
can u pls post d courses to be registered 4 and lastly was there any Dept fee?

departmental fee is #7600...

Re: Unilag 2016 thread by haywhy3000(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
those r d courses to register for in this semester.aside d compulsory courses, one is to pick two additional electives from one's area of specialization: comparative politics, political theory, international relations, and public administration. I hope this suffice
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by teehay45(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
haywhy3000:
those r d courses to register for in this semester.aside d compulsory courses, one is to pick two additional electives from one's area of specialization: comparative politics, political theory, international relations, and public administration. I hope this suffice
thanks 4 ur reply, I do appreciate
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Chevinsmedia: 2:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Any production and operations management ( full time)
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by johnbimbo12(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2017
haywhy3000:

Glad to be of help.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by afex86: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2017
justbazick:

The link is not working. Pls add me on 07063331240..Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by okekecc1(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2017
Thesis project topics and materials for PGD, MBA, MSc, PhD all university www.easyprojectmaterials.net
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by adexxod: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Please, any Process Engineering PG student in the house? Let's get on the WhatsApp platformshocked shocked shocked
Re: Unilag 2016 thread by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Help needed....... I got the courses to register from my department. Went online but could only register 5 of 6. Tries searching for the 6th one but it didn't pop up. Now my registration is showing closed. What do I do as I can't edit my course

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (90) (Reply)

Unilag 2017 Thread / Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.