Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo (30000 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Nothing Interesting As Rocking My Husband's Shirts - Iyke Ogbonna's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by yvelchstores(f): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
sickstars:

He has anoda baby girl with anoda woman
So he is nt left out in d baby mama saga tongue
. Lol. At least, she isn't a baby mama
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.WOW...

CAN U PLS TELL ME D SIZE OF UR PUSSY..CUZ DERZ DZ MAD MAN ROAMING MY STREET NEAKED. HIS DICcK BIG DIE...HE COULD B OF HELP

Same size as ur mama's pusssy. Ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
irunooboo:
I slept with 26 guys totally this year smiley it has been a wonderful year for me sexually and I thank God for giving me the opportunity and strength to explore several dicks and bedrooms in my search for a sexually compatible partner. Unfortunately I haven't met any man that can satisfy my sexual urge. Most men can't last long in bed and they have small dicks. I hope the coming year will be better and I pray that God send us the right sex partners to satisfy out sexual desires.
na only 26 u jus dey para lik dis
smh...if yu noe d number of girls i have slept wt dhis year, u wouldnt even b here sef

3 Likes

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
irunooboo:
I slept with 26 guys totally this year smiley it has been a wonderful year for me sexually and I thank God for giving me the opportunity and strength to explore several dicks and bedrooms in my search for a sexually compatible partner. Unfortunately I haven't met any man that can satisfy my sexual urge. Most men can't last long in bed and they have small dicks. I hope the coming year will be better and I pray that God send us the right sex partners to satisfy out sexual desires.
you don try. Oya shift comot for road make i see better thing.
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
yvelchstores:
. Lol. At least, she isn't a baby mama

Was referring to ik joor d oda mother of his daughter his who

D one he is married to is d mother of his son

M nt blaming any one but he cant b spared wen it comes to baby mama

Ik has a wife nd a baby mama period! One gave birth to a boy d oda a girl
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
irunooboo:

Same size as ur mama's pusssy. Ashawo
.OK NAA...I LL JUST TALK TO HIM THEN...

DONT B IN A HURRY..ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME..
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by JoeCutie(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Every time I see, "Actor, Iyke Ogbonna..." I keep asking myself why I've never seen his face in all the Nollywood movies I've seen? Or is he starring in Bollywood or which of the woods? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by JoeCutie(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.OK NAA...I LL JUST TALK TO HIM THEN...

DONT B IN A HURRY..ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME..
Flawless, why do you always write in BOLD letters?
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
na only 26 u jus dey para lik dis
smh...if yu noe d number of girls i have slept wt dhis year, u wouldnt even b here sef
.ALL THIS END TIME ACHIEVEMENT SELF
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
Flawless, why do you always write in BOLD letters?
.HY CUTIE?....LONG TIME..

ME SELF DONT KNOW OOO....THE TIN DE DISTURB U?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by cescky(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Okay.. White girls loving our Black men.

he probably didn't see you on time...or else no show for sonia, lol
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Halen(f): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
My boo cry
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
irunooboo:
these MOD's suppose dey give people life ban on this forum

1 Like

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by cescky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
slimzypink:
i m fimer.than his wife.biko

All things are posible to them that believe,lol
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.ALL THIS END TIME ACHIEVEMENT SELF
hey mz gorgeous..... kiss
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by eyenibibio(m): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
irunooboo:
Wetin I no go see for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Fkforyou(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
slimzypink:
lol.....I don die.
see "skeleton the bone nyash..o" grin
slimzypink:

1 Like

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
hey mz gorgeous..... kiss
.HELLO
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by safarigirl(f): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
Every time I see, "Actor, Iyke Ogbonna..." I keep asking myself why I've never seen his face in all the Nollywood movies I've seen? Or is he starring in Bollywood or which of the woods? undecided
you're watching Aba Nollywood movies, you should upgrade your viewing choices

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by JoeCutie(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.HY CUTIE?....LONG TIME..

ME SELF DONT KNOW OOO....THE TIN DE DISTURB U?
Disturb ke? Noo. It's even romantic sef. grin

Yeah, long time. What's up with you and your previous account? You look kinda different now
. smiley
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by dubylhover(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Okay.. White girls loving our Black men.

ehmmmm I think you got it wrong...its black men loving up white bishes... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by JoeCutie(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
safarigirl:
you're watching Aba Nollywood movies, you should upgrade your viewing choices
Huh? shocked
Chei! Ah don die! embarassed

Nne biko, which one be Aba Nollywood again? And where do you suggest I upgrade to
? grin
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Louiscutedude(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
okay
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Pwettyella(f): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
irunooboo:
I slept with 26 guys totally this year
it has been a wonderful year for me sexually and I thank God for giving me the opportunity and strength to explore several dicks and bedrooms in my search for a sexually compatible partner. Unfortunately I haven't met any man that can satisfy my sexual urge. Most men can't last long in bed and they have small dicks. I hope the coming year will be better and I pray that God send us the right sex partners to satisfy out sexual desires.
shocked
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
God is indeed a merciful God.
Checkout how this bitch Is calling His name in vain.
irunooboo:

2 Likes

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by passionate88: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Na to marry whitey sure pass o, rather than marry these our local champions grin grin grin grin grin sad angry angry I don jump fence like that failed speaker aspirant gbajami something something

1 Like

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by flawlesRebirth(f): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
JoeCutie:
Disturb ke? Noo. It's even romantic sef. grin

Yeah, long time. What's up with you and your previous account? You look kinda different now
. smiley
.DAHT NA THE CHANGE MAKE BUHARI DE TOK...M OK OOO...I COULDNT ACCESS IT OO...BLIKE SAY I FORGET MY PASS WORD
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
irunooboo:

Wld u try a guy I know...?
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Mavor: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Shay na Juliet Ibrahim use this guy take do shege. Now he has landed a better fish who seems loyal. Lesson for guys here.

1 Like

Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Rockyrascal(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
irunooboo:
let me quickly show your mummy this
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by Orikinla(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wow! I just love them. And I thank God for them.
Re: Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo by JoeCutie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.DAHT NA THE CHANGE MAKE BUHARI DE TOK...M OK OOO...I COULDNT ACCESS IT OO...BLIKE SAY I FORGET MY PASS WORD
Eeyah, kpele. smiley

We haff miss you oh
. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar: My Father Took Me To Doctors To Check My Virginity / 90s Throwback Photo Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala & Her Family / Remembering Lucky Dube 10 Years After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.