Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Music Meets Runway 2015: Pop Act, Wizkid Emerge Artiste Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Meets Runway 2015: Pop Act, Wizkid Emerge Artiste Of The Year (404 Views)

Wizkid Wins The Headies 'Artiste Of The Year' Award (Photos) / Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Meets Runway 2015: Pop Act, Wizkid Emerge Artiste Of The Year by Erave: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
Popular music act, Wizkid has been named the Nigerian ‘Artist of The Year’ 2015 for his creative ingenuity by the organizers of the annual music and fashion event, Music Meets Runway.
Held at the plush Eko Hotels & Suites, yesterday, December 22, 2015, the music star was announced winner of the most coveted award after a mind blowing performance by Jennifer Olize, convener of the MMR.
In his acceptance speech, Wizkid who had a memorable year with his monstrous single ‘Ojuelegba’ breaking boundaries thanked his fans and award organizers for celebrating his efforts. “I have become part of the annual event and to be named ‘Artiste of The Year’ among other talented acts is indeed a dream come true. I appreciate the usual support from my fans and every other person who have been around me since I started doing music. God bless us all.”
Read more here: http://eraveng.com/2015/12/23/music-meets-runway-2015-pop-act-wizkid-emerge-artiste-of-the-year/

1 Share

Re: Music Meets Runway 2015: Pop Act, Wizkid Emerge Artiste Of The Year by naijaboiy: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wasn't better than olamide this year tho in my opinion. undecided
Re: Music Meets Runway 2015: Pop Act, Wizkid Emerge Artiste Of The Year by Oladimejy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Does that gruarantee him HEAVEN?WHY WAIST YOUR TIME ON THINGS THAT DOESNT COUNT IN HEAVEN...MAY GOD ARREST US BEFORE JESUS COME
Re: Music Meets Runway 2015: Pop Act, Wizkid Emerge Artiste Of The Year by Muttybabe(f): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
congract wizzy wizzy. i always like ur music

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Couldn't Take His Eyes Off Nicki Minaj's B**bs / Your Best Guide To Acne-free Skin / Make Over $50 Dailly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.