Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position (819 Views)

Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser / Buhari Appoints Another Northerner: Azumi As Notap Director / Bauchi New governor Appoints Wife And Younger Sister In Key Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Barely five days after he appointed a
Nigerian to a key administrative position in
his government, President Barack Obama
of the United States of America has
appointed another Nigerian.
Bukola Love Oriola, 39, an award winning
journalist who won the Cadbury National
Award for Education Reporters in 2005, was
appointed a member of the United States
Advisory Council on Human Trafficking on
Wednesday, December 16.

According to Ventures Africa, Oriola was a
victim of human trafficking, who after her
ordeal, dedicated her life to helping others
by sharing her story through public presentations.
She also put her experiences together in a
book titled Imprisoned: The Travails of a
Trafficked Victim. She is currently working
on a film about human trafficking.
She started a non-profit organization known
as the Enitan Story in August 2013 to
advocate for victims and empower survivors
of human trafficking. Responding to her appointment, Oriola said: “I will like to commend the United States government. President Barack Obama and his team who have listening ears. They maintained the position of power with such
grace. Having power is not by oppressing the weak but by giving grace and opportunity to the
weak. They took a great step to elevate
those that have been trampled upon,
beaten, battered, and hopeless, by giving
them a historic platform to be part of the
positive change in the community.”
Re: Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
thank God Obama knows his fellow Africans
Re: Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
U see.. If na nigeria, dem go sideline youths.. Look at the bunch of old expired brains ioccupying key positions in nigeria, why will the country move foward when they are thinking with expired brains.. Even obama sef is in his early fifties.

Just take a good look at our past presidents.. And those in key positions in government. angry
Re: Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position by Oladimejy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Father the remaining of this year and next year let your blessing fall on me and the person that hit like rain..IJN...if u want this pray to pass to u hit like and share
Re: Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position by Shehucom(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
I like it when Nigerians are making us proud abroad
Re: Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position by coolscott(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
olihilistic:
[size=13pt]
He is only trying to patronize us having come to realize how bad his approval rating is amongst Nigerians for his homo promotion and refusal to sell arms to us.

He is trying to repair the damage and be relevant to the most influential Black African population in the world.

My take is he is a politician, is still in the thick of this political game and has been playing this game for a very long time.

The appointments are not for no reason.

But our approval of him should not come so cheaply.

He did more to promote homosexuality in America and the world at large than any other president before him (and all the other presidents were white).

He brings reproach to us.

He had better stick with his Kenya[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
no matter how he twists it Nigerians will never accept same sex marriage. How can a fellow man Bleep my humble anus??
Re: Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position by APCHaram: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
olihilistic:

He sabi una well well so tay he removed Nigeria from visa lottery.

He sabi una well well that he refused to assist fighting Boko haram to the point that he even refused to sell and block shipments of arms from others to us.

The man is a confirmed bastard muslim shill and slave to the house of Saud.
Re: Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position by Khd95(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
olihilistic:
no kenyans for US shey

i no juz trust this obama guy one time,he can soup with the devil,nd this his new love found with nigerians dy alarmingcry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2016 Budget Is Missing From National Assembly / EFCC Never Asked Me To Return Money – Falae / Ben Murray-bruce Storms Ondo State, Meets Gov Mimiko (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.