Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School (5117 Views)

Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
A Principal decided To curb examination malpractice in his school by directing that learners sit under open space with their desks far apart and the teachers invigilating from the top of tall trees.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by jmessi(f): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
I love the spacing but definitely not under the sun? Its a No No

1 Like

Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by Elparaiso(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is how the class before mine wrote WASSCE.
You think I am lying, go to Owo and ask of Saka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by Presdentgeneral(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
bo
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by kfrosh: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
For a once rugged student I once was; this is a very good avenue to use your packaged hidden chips judiciously if you know what I mean. You can never outsmart students; they would always find a way wink.

1 Like

Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by dynamo77(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Teachers invigilating from top of tall trees grin grin grin grin grin grin
Welcome to naija wink
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by engrhorla(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wonders they say shall never end! grin cheesy
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by Dclique(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
dynamo77:
Welcome to naija wink
Yea, i can see their shadow. This is too much na
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by ElDaIllest(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
invigilating monkeys!!!
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by Dfinex(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is totally unacceptable... I mean what happened to the school building or is it the same way the pupils take lessons... Gosh!!!
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by arabmoney101(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
only in Nigeria kia grin
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by EmmySparky(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
This wouldn't stop the smart students from using their packages...
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by Afrieyes: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dis was my class in 1997

Old pix

Shiite class
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
kfrosh:
For a once rugged student I once was; this is a very good avenue to use your packaged hidden chips judiciously if you know what I mean. You can never outsmart students; they would always find a way wink.
with your Malpractice mentality! When u finish Varsity now and no job you start complaining! Olodo

1 Like

Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by ilevic(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
writing examination under the scorching heat of the sun? this is human right violation. Buhari must see this.
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by akoladejesu(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
End time spacing! Principal, Na only u waka come?
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hian!!.. Nawa oh!...... Under sun??...
Looks like enugu
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by stchinedu: 1:56am On Dec 24, 2015
dynamo77:
Welcome to naija wink
Imagine that grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by fabulousmann(f): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2015
a student is forever smart
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by oseka101(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2015
The Principal needs to be flogged ....... Dumb ass idea
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by lawflec(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2015
Funny...

In other words... Today is my birthday... Show some love nairalanders.
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Daninya11:
A Principal decided To curb examination malpractice in his school by directing that learners sit under open space with their desks far apart and the teachers invigilating from the top of tall trees.
lolololo...there is always a way to beat the system!!!guess 1.
Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by musicwriter(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
This's the school principal being creative, and it's highly recommended for other schools. The students will thank him later when they grow.

If students know this's the only way they'll sit during their exams, nobody will tell them to read their books.

When I sat for Geography for my WAEC, I was the only person in the examination hall, cause I was the only student taking Geography. No chance for EXPO at all!. Still got CREDIT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School by 2sizzlin(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
That's STC. Some people in Nairaland schooled there wink. That's the assembly ground.
The Principal, as at that time was:
Rev. Fr. John Martins Chikani aka Okoman

You actually come to school with your writing materials only, during exams, wearing your "games wear (pocketless)

BONUM! ........

The reply can't be wiped from the memory of any who was once a student of the school.

(1) (Reply)

Which Course Can I Do With Dis Result?? Please Need Answers.. / Top 10 Most Educated Tribes In Nigeria. / Anambra State University Pre Science Form On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.