Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Photo: Woman Arrested After Assaulting Husband For Farting In Bed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Woman Arrested After Assaulting Husband For Farting In Bed. (877 Views)

Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time / Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him / "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Arrested After Assaulting Husband For Farting In Bed. by Dangbo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Just as the holidays get underway, Florida continues to stake its claim as the gift that keeps on giving. When we last checked, an alligator ate a suspect who was hiding out from police and another man was caught shoplifting intimacy gadgets because he was too embarrassed to make the purchase at the register. In today’s news, a woman in Port St. Lucie was arrested for assaulting her husband after he kept farting in bed. Yep, this really happened.

55-year-old Dawn Meikle is accused of domestic battery after police say she elbowed, kicked and scratched her husband repeatedly, Off the Beat reports. According to the police affidavit, she began elbowing him for passing gas in bed. She eventually kicked him out and that was to be the end of it. However, he returned and the fluttering continued. That’s when she started another round of kicking and elbowing, leaving him with scratches on his chest.

Meikle’s husband says he restrained her “for her own good” and she received a small injury during the altercation. “He was restraining me and somehow my lip got split open,” she reportedly said. Hiding out in the bathroom, she shot pepper spray at her husband while calling 911.

She is charged with one count of domestic battery touch or strike.

Source; http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2015/12/florida-woman-arrested-after-assaulting.html

Re: Photo: Woman Arrested After Assaulting Husband For Farting In Bed. by greatness22(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
See her face like who buhari dissappoint.
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested After Assaulting Husband For Farting In Bed. by Cutehector(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Her face like person wey dasuki point out
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested After Assaulting Husband For Farting In Bed. by Khd95(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
I throway my slippers for that,he is simply giving back to the society(the wife)gringrin

he could ve farted a romantic nd sexy fart,nd the wife would smile to it.cheesy

may b his fart smells like made in ijebu ogicrysad
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested After Assaulting Husband For Farting In Bed. by nnachukz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
The appearance alone can make the man to start crying when she charges towards him.
the judge; looking at your face I can see through it to your heart. I am convinced you committed the crime for which you hereby stand before me to defend yourself. Having convinced myself through the look on your face, I hereby find you guilty of all the charges levelled against you. You are sentenced to 50yrs with hard labour and no option.
Court rise.
Re: Photo: Woman Arrested After Assaulting Husband For Farting In Bed. by tpiar: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
green and white prison jumpsuit again?

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Picture Of Wiz-khalifa And His Son Kissing That Is Causing A Stir / Lagos Waste Management Also Reacts On The Don Jazzy Vs Olamide Beef (see Photos) / Video: Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Wizkid - Feeling The Beat (teaser)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.