Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Steve Harvey Invited To Host Miss Universe Again In Spite Of Slip -up - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Steve Harvey Invited To Host Miss Universe Again In Spite Of Slip -up (620 Views)

Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake / 27-Year-Old Steve Glory Marries His 45-Year-Old Girlfriend. (photos) / Steve Harvey: Comedian Crowns Wrong Queen At Miss Universe 2015- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steve Harvey Invited To Host Miss Universe Again In Spite Of Slip -up by Adonis3: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Popular talk show host/Author, Steve Harvey
has been invited to host the Miss Universe again
in spite of his monumental error during the grand
finale of the 2015 edition.

The 58-year-old comedian was all over the news
when he announced the wrong winner. However,
Miss Universe organizer, Mark Shapiro says
Harvey is more than welcome back next year.

“He was funny, he was informative,
he’s high energy, he’s got a great
following,” he said.I definitely want
him back, and I would hate to see
him not come back. He’s going to
want a shot to redeem himself.”

And he’s not the only one who wants to see him
back – Miss Universe judge, Perez Hilton also
said he’d like to see him return.

“They need to bring Steve Harvey
back again next year. And bring me
back as a special backstage
correspondent.”I was a little
bummed he stole my thunder because
I had a good Trump moment earlier
in the telecast that nobody
remembers now because of
everything that happened."

(1) (Reply)

Buddah Is +1 Today / ISO 9001:2015 Implementation Course / Oh Dear! Woman Runs Mad During Her Wedding Ceremony (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.