Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective (1965 Views)

Hello Guys Check Out My New Video of an old and a young me and tell me Opinion. / Best Video & Photography School In Lekki, Lagos / Having Fun With Drones At Oshodi, Lagos: Aerial Video & Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective by Benniewank(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have searched through the entire NL looking for aerial photographers and their content but haven't seen any, so I might as well just start a topic on it.

I am an aerial photographer and cinematographer based in Abuja. I build all the drones i've ever flown for jobs and i'd be glad to share with you all some of my works and let you see my town, Abuja from a birds eye perspective.

Follow this topic to see things from a totally new perspective. wink
Re: Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective by iamphilips(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Present
Re: Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cool. Let's see
Re: Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective by Brimmie(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2015
**walks-in** grin grin
OP.. Bring it on! wink
Re: Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective by Benniewank(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to all of humanity from the capital city, Abuja.

It has taken me a while to post because I was out of town. On my way to Lagos today again.

Picture is of the Millennium Tower in the CBD of Abuja (currently under construction). It is meant to be an icon of the city when completed.

Picture was taken by my humble self with a drone I built.

1 Like

Re: Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective by Benniewank(m): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2015
This is the majestic National Mosque.

Picture was taken by my humble self in a quadcopter I hand built using a Gopro Hero 4 Black camera.

Everyone is free to use this picture, but remember to give copyright credit to my company - Rotors and Pilots.

1 Like

Re: Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective by nwajdee(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2015
How do I contact you? Am guessing you can custom build me a drone with a gopro hero4 or xiaomi yi specifically for aerial photography and cinematography on request.
Re: Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective by Benniewank(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2016
nwajdee:
How do I contact you? Am guessing you can custom build me a drone with a gopro hero4 or xiaomi yi specifically for aerial photography and cinematography on request.

So sorry for the late reply. I lost a family member and haven't been myself since the 26th of December.

Kindly send a mail to rotorsandpilots@gmail.com for a quote and i'd have my assistant furnish you with all you need.

You can also follow us on Facebook (just search for Rotors and Pilots).
Re: Drones: The New Video & Photography Perspective by ezewealth(m): 1:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Benniewank:
I have searched through the entire NL looking for aerial photographers and their content but haven't seen any, so I might as well just start a topic on it.

I am an aerial photographer and cinematographer based in Abuja. I build all the drones i've ever flown for jobs and i'd be glad to share with you all some of my works and let you see my town, Abuja from a birds eye perspective.

Follow this topic to see things from a totally new perspective. wink
Pls i am am up coming cinematographer, and i stay in abuja.pls i will love to work with you

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Cartoon Picture Here / Hand Painted Wall Design / The Platform 9.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.