Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] (63470 Views)

Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits / Oluchi Onweagba At Music Meets Runway / Top 20 Most Stylish Nigerian Celebrities In 2015 [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by chimauk(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes, I docheesy

And it is not something to be ashamed of.

Would your say that your mother is ashamed of hers? cheesy

Fv.cktard!

I wish u nd ur mom death before d year runs out for bringing my mom to this.maybe u can both join her cos she's late.though it is a social site u shouldnt talk abt pple's mom.goodnight

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
schumastic:

your foolish I swear would v asked you to go to yaba left but you might end up chasing every mad person from that home..you lack understanding and find it hard to comprehend..if not you will get the idea that every one is saying she should have covered up and look decent...but all your concern about is opening that pit latrin of urs u call a mouth and spit the poo you have been taking from every tom dick and harry that have put their sperm and that's the reason y ur brain is filled up of expired sperm reasoning...even if your sorry ass got dumped 2days b4 Xmas does not mean you should come here and venge it on us cus we are not the reason ur mama didn't giv u any home training, if not she woukd have taught u how to respect other people mama..get a life n stop hating on everyone cus we live the life you crave for since the day u were born.

Ode!

What is there to cover up? There is no different between what she wore and what others wore. She chose not to use a bra for her ‘fallen' boobs. If it were firm, it would have been okay.

Guess what? It is not okay. Breasts come in different shapes, sizes and forms. She has chosen to represent one shape, size and form but because you and the society do not find it appealing does not make her worse than other women up there.

It is high time you embraced that a ‘fallen' breasts is very natural. And your preference will not change that fact. If a woman can walk around showing perky or pushed up breasts, then a woman with a ‘fallen' breast can choose to do the same whether or not it appeals to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by seaga: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do you have up to N1 millaundecided

I am not insulting anyone's mother. Why are you getting all emotional?sad. If it is great to use all sorts of derogatory names because of the shape of her bo.obs, why should they object to my replysad

I don't understand people anymore. If she has slippers bo.obs, then their/my mum has got slippers boobs and I am going to have slipper bo.obs if I lived long enough.

That's too much, where do you expect me to get that amount smiley
If you want to defend thoes women find a better way than insulting older women.Two wrongs can't make a right, remember that.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by bashydemy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
And they want a God fearing man, They will be asking men to respect them them with this nonsense..
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
chimauk:
I wish u nd ur mom death before d year runs out for bringing my mom to this.maybe u can both join her cos she's late.though it is a social site u shouldnt talk abt pple's mom.goodnight

You don miss road

You think I am that touchy

Go through my posts and see my stance on death..cheesy

At the end of the day..... We are all going to end up 6ft under. It does not matter to God when you choose to die and it wouldn't matter when you are dead.undecided
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
seaga:

That's too much, where do you expect me to get that amount smiley
If you want to defend does women find a better way than insulting older women.Two wrongs can make a right, remember that.

I don't know o

I know but I quite enjoy this strategy. I used to do that with my first and second handles but I have changed. cheesy

I am not insulting anyone!!!

I have respect oundecided

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by chimauk(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

You don miss road

You think I am that touchy

Go through my posts and see my stance on death..cheesy

At the end of the day..... We are all going to end up 6ft under. It does not matter to God when you choose to die and it wouldn't matter when you are dead.undecided
wetin dey do this one?biko si ebe a puo.oloshi...u dey form hard gal abi u be boi sef..pple like u re introverts,so they use d social media to run their mouths.abeg I just say make I use u pass time.u no go sleep?I just wan meet u slap madness off ur soul
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by seaga: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

I don't know o

I know but I quite enjoy this strategy. I used to do that with my first and second handles but I have changed. cheesy

I am not insulting anyone!!!

I have respect oundecided

Well denial is good enough, now rebuke the ode you called me earlier, and I might sing you a lullaby and I would still like to drive you down wink. ..cutie
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by schumastic(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ode!

What is there to cover up? There is no different between what she wore and what others wore. She chose not to use a bra for her ‘fallen' boobs. If it were firm, it would have been okay.

Guess what? It is not okay. Breasts come in different shapes, sizes and forms. She has chosen to represent one shape, size and form but because you and the society do not find it appealing does not make her worse than other women up there.

It is high time you embraced that a ‘fallen' breasts is very natural. And your preference will not change that fact. If a woman can walk around showing perky or pushed up breasts, then a woman with a ‘fallen' breast can choose to do the same whether or not it appeals to you.

olofo

was there to embrace would have appreciated her more than the other lady if she had dressed decent..just incase you don't with all due respect Mrs joke Silva hers as well but she can never dress this way..its called decency I know you probably have not come across such word before but pls do me a favour n check it out...my guess is you have a fallen boob but no1 will know n if you dress decent you will be apprecaited..there s a saying, u il b address the way u dress.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
They switched off the AC
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by chimauk(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
seaga:

Well denial is good enough, now rebuke the ode you called me earlier, and I might sing you a lullaby and I would still like to drive you down wink. ..cutie
mee never gree o I still wish her and her mama death for bringing my mom to dis as part of her silly strategy.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by EmyLeo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am not taking it easy

I don't like hypocrites joorundecided
no1 likes dem eida.... u cant make dem see yr point wt all d your mama insults... am sure u r way mature Dan DAT...
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by seaga: 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
chimauk:
mee never gree o I still wish her and her mama death for bringing my mom to dis as part of her silly strategy.

Its was wrong of her I agree, especially the dead.May her soul RIP. daretodiffer do the needful.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by sweatlana: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
daretodiffer:

There is no difference between the two

One chose to wear bra to push hers and the other chose to keep it natural. Therefore if you are looking for cheap hoes, check your houseundecided
Are u the one in the first picture or is it someone u know? Pls tell her to keep her tatas indoors.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Opoki(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
amanikondo:
Where is my Vaseline?
U don forget say ne me borrow am
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by jornie(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2015
ok..just saying

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 1:01am On Dec 24, 2015
blublahd:

And your own be like the pyramids of Egypt? undecided
i know ur just been silly..,buh continue
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by hardychris(m): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2015
thorpido:
That lady in cream outfit in the first pic was just being silly.
silly or mad? She's really sick for her to expose those flat over riped bananas
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Emmyemmy1: 2:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Cleavages everywhere .. Baby food everywhere .. Give our children they won't .. Ogaa oooo...

In other news... If you need a perfect ordering of all your events. Contact CITI LADIES EVENT USHERING SERVICES..... 07033742944
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by eniolaamoda: 3:30am On Dec 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

SAYS WHO?

I blame all this bra-wearing women o.

Is it some kinda disease or what?

Look at dis fool and it is a standing boob that should.b flaunted?

Just leave d idiot madam

If a breastt is big there is no way it will stand
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by prophetfire: 4:42am On Dec 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

Have you gotten your mom one?

Yes, it is down south. I love them because they are very normal.
sweetgirl, my mum doesnt need them cos she's an old lady that respects her womanhood by coverihg up properly.maybe u dnt need it too cos u say u lov it south. Hwever dem hoes u re defending needs 'em cos dey stil like to flaunt. #flauntfirmboobsonly#

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Konjour(m): 5:10am On Dec 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

You didn't have to mention itcheesy

Do you believe in rights?

It is legal for women to walk braless and shirtless in NY. cheesy. We will soon get there till then you can't tell people what our what not to wear.

Welcome to the 21st century

You toss words around without knowing the correct circumstances in which you ought to use 'em. Rights? Your rights can be revoked legally and can be disrespected informally if you choose to utilize them in a way that's generally offensive to others.

That said, I hope you're already planning to stop wearing clothes at all, afterall it's all good ole fashion innit, and what better fashion is there to rock than your all natural look.
However, there's a caveat: You're totally responsible for yourself and anything that happens to you is strictly your biz.

Welcome to the 21st century, eh? If you had stood up in public to preach against slavery and segregation based on skin colour just about a hundred years ago, guess one of the probable derisory statements the nearest shitbag could have hurled at you. Yea right, 'Welcome to the 20th century'. So, I've found out in recent years that it's usually a statement expressed by a special 'limited' hybrid of cretins and schmucks when they feel pressured. No one really needs to be reminded of which century they're in unless they had just arrived, back from hades. However, some people do need to be told occasionally how bereft of common sense they are, if anything but to spur them on in the search for true enlightenment and the alleviation of their idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by chara019: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

If you are praying to grow old you might as well start appreciating the slippers.
she shouldn't have exposed it that way.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Konjour:

I know what it means and I know it can be revoked. In this case it cannot. The reason most people on this thread are insulting their mums is because she chose to flaunt sagging breasts. If it had been firm, they would be the first people screaming vaseline. What the woman wore is no more offensive than what the others wore. If you have a problem with it because her breasts is sagging, then maybe someone needs to see a psycholgists.

Darling, I actually intend tto stop wearing bra in future. This is a subject matter I have thoroughly examined undecided. Bra was not invented for decency but to trick people and make women from feeling less inadequate. It is just like make-up. I can choose to either use it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 24, 2015
chara019:
she shouldn't have exposed it that way.

Just like the way others shouldn't have exposed theirs that way, right?
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 24, 2015
prophetfire:
sweetgirl, my mum doesnt need them cos she's an old lady that respects her womanhood by coverihg up properly.maybe u dnt need it too cos u say u lov it south. Hwever dem hoes u re defending needs 'em cos dey stil like to flaunt. #flauntfirmboobsonly#

She does not expose because she is bowing to societal pressure undecided

Sorry, boobs come in different sizes, shapes and forms. You cannot choose which of them you want to see because no breast is better than the other.
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2015
hardychris:
silly or mad? She's really sick for her to expose those flat over riped bananas

Same to you sir!
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 24, 2015
seaga:

Its was wrong of her I agree, especially the dead.May her soul RIP. daretodiffer do the needful.

I am sorry but I am not apologising

I have already given him my reply

1 Like

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 24, 2015
seaga:

For God sake, do not make sexual innuendos at me

I do not appreciate them at all
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 24, 2015
Come n do
Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by Konjour(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2015
daretodiffer:

I know what it means and I know it can be revoked. In this case it cannot. The reason most people on this thread are insulting their mums is because she chose to flaunt sagging breasts. If it had been firm, they would be the first people screaming vaseline. What the woman wore is no more offensive than what the others wore. If you have a problem with it because her breasts is sagging, then maybe someone needs to see a psycholgists.

Darling, I actually intend tto stop wearing bra in future. This is a subject matter I have thoroughly examined undecided. Bra was not invented for decency but to trick people and make women from feeling less inadequate. It is just like make-up. I can choose to either use it or not.

It wouldn't matter a jot (to me) if the particular woman you talking about had breasts of any type or shape, decency doesn't exactly have a trade-off in terms of dressing. You're either (relatively decent,) decent, (relatively indecent,) or indecent. The woman in question and a couple others are simply dressed indecently and that is not subjective to change however hard you try to spin it.

You can choose not to wear underwear and still look reasonable because the other clothing items will cover things up, but if you choose to enter into the publicsphere, civilization suggests you show some respect to everyone around you and yourself by wearing clothes, not hanging outta them.

2 Likes

Re: Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] by lanpio(m): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Surah An-Noor, Verse 31. And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Renovated Mansion (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.