Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Reliable Business Guru In The House------------i Need Help Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reliable Business Guru In The House------------i Need Help Pls (387 Views)

To The Business Guru Here / Hey Business Guru: Table The Challenges You're Facing Right Here... / How To Start A Reliable Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Business Guru In The House------------i Need Help Pls by ifesky09(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
what are some businesses one can do with N2.5m to N3.5m
Re: Reliable Business Guru In The House------------i Need Help Pls by aloeman15(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hi. The surest bet for next year is food.
Whatever your profession, find a link to agric- grow or rear or buy/sell or store/freeze or refine or distribute or wholesale/retail or export- but DON'T IMPORT O!
The industry is vast and requires investment but will pay out multiple times next year.
There are online tutorials on everything so you can learn and inform yourself.
Whatever you do, invest in the knowledge base first to secure your monetary investment.
Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Jtownconnect 1 Day Hang Out With Mrs Benny OD / 6 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Blogging Career With Blogger As A Beginner / How To Make Money And Promote Your Blog Using Videos And Podcasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.