Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. (6799 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by Longeria(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2015

[size=18pt]
In God We Trust.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by doublewisdom: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Face of bravery. Shame on Buhari!

15 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by Longeria(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by kettykings: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
He looks defiant, but for how long will this continue.
Initially I hated IPOB with everything in me as a group of troublesome igbo guys looking for a way to force their minority views on majority of igbos.

But today I am beginning to see a revelation of a beast of no nation that is ready to shoot at unarmed protesters, kill innocent people whose only crime is that they are unarmed and out rightly disobey court orders from an arm of the government.

It is for this reason that I am beginning to loathe Nigeria because it could have been anyone that was unjustly killed or imprisoned even after being set free.

This why Nigeria has remained a stagnant dwarf among contemporaries still living off donor nations and niger delta wealth.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by EternalTruths: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:
He looks defiant, but for how long will this continue

The road to freedom is always rough but certain.

The world will definitely believe him if he calls Nigeria a jungle because of the weak adherence to the rule of law. cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by doublewisdom: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:
He looks defiant, but for how long will this continue
For as long as he can! Guy believes in the Biafran dream and that alone would keep him going or die trying. BTW, all die nah die!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by Chanchit: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Only if he knew cases like this are only won through back door negotiation, its better to take the easy way out now that the ovation is loudest cos when he's no more popular among his people, when the popularity dwindles there would be no room for negotiation other than to face the full consequences of his actions.

7 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by Longeria(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
I believe that first picture is the real reason the judge run for his life.

NA JOKE O O.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by Longeria(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chanchit:
Only if he knew cases like this are only won through back door negotiation, its better to take the easy way out now that the ovation is loudest cos when he's no more popular among his people, when the popularity dwindles there would be no room for negotiation other than to face the full consequences of his actions.

Speak for yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by kettykings: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chanchit:

This is very hilarious, back door negotiations indeed . How come Nigeria never used the same back door negotiations when it had to do with bakassi Peninsula with numerous efik displaced and an oil wealth unquantifiable gone.

10 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by EternalTruths: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chanchit:

You are wrong

The DSS refusal to obey court judgment makes Nigeria appears like a lawless jungle. cool

12 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
FG should show pity on Kanu and release him to his family.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by ERockson: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Detention don humble the guy finish....Next time u go get sense...

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by Ebukaobi: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Look at the face of the coward grin grin

Mixture of watery beans and frog jumps has turned the fool into an ugly specimen

Dilector is now in custody of the zoo. See grey biabia all over the toads face

Una never see anything grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by EternalTruths: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you mocking him

He has right protected under UN charter on self determination. cool

He is the one to pity the FG and not the other way round. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by kettykings: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is really becoming very embarrassing and irritating for a government that took an oath on may 29 barely 6 months ago to obey the Constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria administered by the judicial arm of government to turn around to disobey that same judicial arm of government 6 months later and the same government is relying on the same judiciary to upturn elected state elected government officials.
And you want people to take such a government serious.

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by Chanchit: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Longeria:

Speak for yourself.
EternalTruths:

You are wrong

The DSS refusal to obey court judgment makes Nigeria appears like a lawless jungle. cool
kettykings:

This is very hilarious, back door negotiations indeed . How come Nigeria never used the same back door negotiations when it had to do with bakassi Peninsula with numerous efik displaced and an oil wealth unquantifiable gone.
EternalTruths:

You are wrong

I know you guys hate to hear the truth, but as Jesus talk say you can't see the father except through Him, same way Nnamdi go small for prison without back door bail out.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by kettykings: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
The same APC government that is relying on the judiciary to upturn elected officials of PDP are now refusing to obey the same judiciary when it comes to another case.

This is the highest form of abuse of power and disrespect for the judiciary. Not even Gen sani Abacha government was this stupid and disrespectful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by kettykings: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chanchit:

I know you guys hate to hear the truth, but as Jesus talk say you can't see the father except through Him, same way Nnamdi go small for prison with back door bail out.

The same judiciary that APC is relying on to upturn elected state officials of PDP is what they are choosing whether to obey or not.

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by amaechi1: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:
He looks defiant, but for how long will this continue.
Initially I hated IPOB with everything in me as a group of troublesome igbo guys looking for a way to force their minority views on majority of igbos.

But today I am beginning to see a revelation of a beast of no nation that is ready to shoot at unarmed protesters, kill innocent people whose only crime is that they are unarmed and out rightly disobey court orders from an arm of the government.

It is for this reason that I am beginning to loathe Nigeria because it could have been anyone that was unjustly killed or imprisoned even after being set free.

This why Nigeria has remained a stagnant dwarf among contemporaries still living off donor nations and niger delta wealth.

I am sure you are were the armless protesters burnt down some houses, mosque and looted some shops in onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by kettykings: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
amaechi1:

I am sure you are were the armless protesters burnt down some houses, mosque and looted some shops in onitsha.
This is beyond the looting of shops which is even small compared to the extortion that policemen are carrying out un checked in the east by a government that has sworn to fight corruption by the way.
The same judiciary that APC is relying on to upturn elected state officials of PDP is what they are choosing whether to obey or not.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
EternalTruths:

Are you mocking him

He has right protected under UN charter on self determination. cool

He is the one to pity the FG and not the other way round. cool
I'm not mocking him. I'm having pity on him.... Beside, he went out of his way to solicit for arms. That was his undoing

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by EternalTruths: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm not mocking him. I'm having pity on him.... Beside, he went out of his way to solicit for arms. That was his undoing

Don't pity him because he committed no offence.

As for arms soliciting, he did no wrong.

Why ?

Because Nigeria security force has be killing peaceful protesters which British and Spanish security forces never did against the Scots and Catalonians. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by Longeria(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Take your pity elsewhere. Kanu is not a turncoat /chameleon like you who is never stable like roller chair. Kanu is a prince, unlike a confused hungry boy like you.
Biafra he seek for, Biafra he shall get.

13 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by femidejulius(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Emeka Ojukwu couldn't make more than 4 countries recognised Biafra even with the enormous resources at his disposal then( He schooled in Oxford. He was a military man. His dad was the richest man in Nigeria at the time) and Biafra failed. Ojukwu later willingly became a Nigerian till he died.
What then does Kanu think he can do differently? His request for arms to fight the Nigerian state has lead him this far. Time will tell if Biafra will fail again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by kettykings: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

If someone solicit for arms and was rebuffed how does that amount to keeping the person in custody with out trial even when the courts have freed him.

The same law enforcement agencies freed a Lebanese man whose building was a warehouse of ammunition in kano with out much delay when the courts freed him under the PDP government now APC government is keeping someone in custody whose case has been closed by the courts under the flimsy excuse that he solicited for arms.

What a government and a country. This is the height of heist and robbery

8 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by robosky02(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok

naaaaaaa
Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
food for alligator. idiotic man
Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
kettykings:

If someone solicit for arms and was rebuffed how does that amount to keeping the person in custody with out trial even when the courts have freed him.

The same law enforcement agencies freed a Lebanese man whose building was a warehouse of ammunition in kano with out much delay when the courts freed him under the PDP government now APC government is keeping someone in custody whose case has been closed by the courts under the flimsy excuse that he solicited for arms.

What a government and a country. This is the height of heist and robbery
That's the problem. He(Kanu) solicited for arms to fight the Nigeria state. Though the Igbo elders didn't grant him, his demands was a threat to national security. Now, what IF he eventually get the arms elsewhere? We shouldn't be emotional.

The case of the Lebanese man is very different.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by EternalTruths: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's the problem. He(Kanu) solicited for arms to fight the Nigeria state. Though the Igbo elders didn't grant him, his demands was a threat to national security. Now, what IF he eventually get the arms elsewhere? We shouldn't be emotional.

The case of the Lebanese man is very different.

You haven't answered my question on why he solicited for arms after the killing and continued killing of peaceful protesters by the Nigerian security.

Something Britain and Spain never did to the Scots and Catalonians angry

6 Likes

Re: Exclusive ; Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. by anonimi: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chanchit:

Was that how Mandela negotiated 27 years in prison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu host fund raising dinner for Abuja 2020 Para Powerlifting World Cup / Reno Omokri Savage Reply To A Twitter User On The Buhari/jubrin Issue / PDP Support Calls For Buhari To Name Sponsors Of Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.