Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu (43525 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Police Raid Ike Ekweremadu's Guest House / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by abdulaz: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pmb: Ekweremadu, I wash tald you called my vaish a vhere covisionner?
Ekweremadu: no sir o, I was only referring to the no social media people o, they don't want us to be commissioning project taking pictures again o.
Osinbajo: I told you sir, he was only joking.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by harry509: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Ike Ekweremmadu be like "His Excellency, please I want to beg you for something, just a minute,

"Mere Commissioner" come pose, swell up and said , Oga no mind that "traitor" let's go jare...............laughter come follow up...hahahahahahahahahahh
wat z change?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Omeny: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
This pastor turned politician and worst mere commissioner sef dey make me laugh!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Omeny: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ekweremadu be like, look here mr president and mere commissioner, u can do all u like in the villa but here is our aboard! U must bow to me now!

Mere commissioner like Oga just do as he says, u know they owns here!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by slyzy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eke will be like; pls your excellency, forgive me if I have done anything wrong to u especially now that new year is almost here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by geesilver(m): 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pmb be like look at this black sheep....... From the Biafra nation
Osinbajo be like I can't imaging having him in my house as a monument, standing like a fat Pig
And ike be like chai Nigerians don enter one chance this people change na scam oooooooooo. Chineke.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by divine9540: 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
tongue[color=][/color]ekwerenmadu b like just see dis man from daura wearing white can he maintain it osibanjo b like na true o Fulani dy wear white.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by luckyboss(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Am alwys ashame any time i see Buhari as a Nigeria president; Nothing qualify him to be.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by IamAtribalist: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
cool Ike Ekweremmadu be like "Your Excellency, please on behalf of Ndigbo I want to beg your forgiveness for not supporting your candidacy and that useless Nnamdi Cownu who is making noise with his useless radio statio."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by saintkel(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bantino:
Buhari be like (pointing at VP: Ekweremadu you see as my VP (mere commissioner) de pose?

Ekweremadu: (thinking out loud) This baba think say him sabi something, we go soon show am
hahahahahaha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by mobi5592: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
Osinbajo, the humble n cheeful one...an osinbajo'S presidency would be amazingly transforming...mind you am igbo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ekweremadu be like: nawa o, this abokkii without certificate finally succeed and rule this country again

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Jennifer89(f): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ekweremmadu be like 'see these two mumu people shaking hands mtchewwww na the masses i dey pity'
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by BABANGBALI: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2015
see as ekweremadu dey do like school people in front of our baba,fear fear man,fear fear catch am sotey he piss for pant grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by cosby02(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2015
obinnashady:
Ike Ekweremadu be like _ f*ck u mofo.
With that kind of smile on his face?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by cosby02(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2015
luckyboss:
Am alwys ashame any time i see Buhari as a Nigeria president; Nothing qualify him to be.
U funny bro... Since he's not qualify, what can you do about that

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Ayatullah(m): 2:09am On Dec 24, 2015
EKWEREMADU: Please Mr. President, I mean it, I am ready to decamp to APC.

BUHARI: I am sorry I can't tolerate your body odour, please just keep away.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by henryhemon(m): 3:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Keystonn:
Deputy senate president Ike ekweremadu is more powerful than vp osibanjo

#fact

Are you close to government? That he doesn't make noise doesn't make less powerful I can tell you authoritatively he's the backbone of buhari and this administration.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by henryhemon(m): 3:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Jennifer89:
Ekweremmadu be like 'see these two mumu people shaking hands mtchewwww na the masses i dey pity'

Start by pitying yourself.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by henryhemon(m): 3:24am On Dec 24, 2015
luckyboss:

How can you be ashamed? You should bow your head in shame instead only few people attain that position kindly stop hating and thought for being ashamed you wouldn't be a Nigerian again.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by sammhi(m): 4:08am On Dec 24, 2015
gigabyte13:
Ekweremadu be like " Ogam, me no follow, talk that nonsense wey Metuh talk ooo"

osinbajo be like " Mr president leave this attachee SINator alone and lets go and finish our work"

stop being a dunce and a pure sycophants...U need the opposition to perform...
even in your own little corner.., you have opposition within and outside and that is what keep you going(am assuming you are occupied and not one jobless man)
the people the president need to fear include people like you and other sycophants who can lead him astray...
most president perform woefully from internal and close advisers who will never see the truth or even when they see are afraid to tell him and NEVER due to opposition.
America get to where it is today due to strong opposition from former Soviet UNION ..
Metuh is doing a very good job compared to lie fabrication by LAI Mohammmed when he was in such positioon
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 4:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Very dumb caption undecided
Can u do better?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by Jennifer89(f): 5:43am On Dec 24, 2015
henryhemon:

Start by pitying yourself.

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by babafirst(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Oladimejy:
I dont know why i love,cherish,defend my president
I love him too.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2015
luckyboss:

U should be ashamed of urself .
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by yahmohy27: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2015
CR77:
Ekweremadu be like see dem...... they promise nigeria fake Change.
..Hater international may God prolong yr life so dt u can see d real change they promised,mtsww
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by bennexboy(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Ike Ekweremmadu be like "His Excellency, please I want to beg you for something, just a minute,

"Mere Commissioner" come pose, swell up and said , Oga no mind that "traitor" let's go jare...............laughter come follow up...hahahahahahahahahahh

On what grounds could a sane person possibly label Senator Ekweremadu a Traitor?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by gigabyte13: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2015
sammhi:

stop being a dunce and a pure sycophants...U need the opposition to perform...
even in your own little corner.., you have opposition within and outside and that is what keep you going(am assuming you are occupied and not one jobless man)
the people the president need to fear include people like you and other sycophants who can lead him astray...
most president perform woefully from internal and close advisers who will never see the truth or even when they see are afraid to tell him and NEVER due to opposition.
America get to where it is today due to strong opposition from former Soviet UNION ..
Metuh is doing a very good job compared to lie fabrication by LAI Mohammmed when he was in such positioon

Get sense na, caption the pics and if u dnt have any ldea, suck ur mamas breast. Simple
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2015
bennexboy:

On what grounds could a sane person possibly label Senator Ekweremadu a Traitor?

On the ground that he betrayed we the people he is representing by not delivering the required dividends of democracy, and his role in NASS leadership leadershp election.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by ernecy(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Op, if u cannot tell me why ekweremmadu is a traitor, then ur stupidity is factory fitted ( follow come), but if u do eventually, i will apologies.

Waiting for ur response
greatiyk4u:

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2015
ernecy:
Op, if u cannot tell me why ekweremmadu is a traitor, then ur stupidity is factory fitted ( follow come), but if u do eventually, i will apologies.

Waiting for ur response

Do u knw the meaning of Traitor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri / Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / 1000 Hunters Protect Farmers From Boko Haram In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.