Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms (1443 Views)

Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services / MTN..... D Fradulent Network / Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by tonyx4x44(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
The NCC has launched a brand new call centre for reporting fraudulent activities by Our telcos

this activities may include but not limited to;

unexplained disappearance of airtime (the Anini version grin)

caller tunes auto subscription embarassed MTN

etc.

I tried out the call centre with a pre-existing complaint and I was connected to an agent in seconds

the call centre can be accessed by dialling 622

source http://www.boyantech.com/ncc-launches-622-number/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by DEXTROVERT: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
I though it was a joke until I dialled 622 toll free
Suddenly NCC is awake, I believe in you Baba, God will strengthen you, and all your efforts will never be wasted

Amen IJN

1 Like

Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by tonyx4x44(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
I though it was a joke until I dialled 622 toll free
Suddenly NCC is awake, I believe in you Baba, God will strengthen you, and all your efforts will never be wasted

Amen IJN

honestly when I got the info at first I found it hard to believe despite the fact that it was from a reliable source
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by badonkadonk: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
I smell FP....
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by tonyx4x44(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
I forgot to add; its a toll free number!
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by Obaiyski(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by Oluwadare: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Thanks to those who are responsible for the creation of this, if it's really working.
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
As if they will ever implement what you tell them. The complaints online is okay for any meaningful institution to act on.

1 Like

Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by tonyx4x44(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
franciskaine:
As if they will ever implement what you tell them. The complaints online is okay for any meaningful institution to act on.

lay a complaint and see if its fixed, before you judge...
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by mrbillz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
NCC don finaly wake up from their slumber!
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by write2obi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
franciskaine:
why do we always have the belief that nothing good can ever come out of our system?
first complain and see if they will act on it or not. Odikwa egwu!
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by BedLam: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lol. So I have to dial a number and tell them how my silly network is charging me or no network at all ? Please do they use different network from the ones we use ? I believe they should have systems to monitor these things not waiting to for me to call some toll free number of which I know will take forever to get resolved ( a private company like etisalat can't meet such urgency talk of govt.). Well I'm waiting until Nigerians call and break down their line. Lol. Imagine 3000 frustrated Nigerias calling at once. And how do we know they will resolve the issue or will they forward the call to mtn every time one calls?
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
write2obi:

why do we always have the belief that nothing good can ever come out of our system?
nwannem rapu akụkọ, eziokwu bụ ná we still av a long way to go as regards believing our institutions. If only they can be more proactive in the ones we've posted online, I think many of our challenges must av been addressed. I don't subscribe to dat call ish. Seeing is believing.
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
tonyx4x44:

lay a complaint and see if its fixed, before you judge...
no be today. MTN still deducts my credit for data even with NCCs warnings.

1 Like

Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by daphid25(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ehen, very good I have scores to settle with Airtel
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by tonyx4x44(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2015
write2obi:

Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by jessejane(f): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
then to who do I report the NCC

because from what I've been observing, the need to be brought in line as well...
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by tonyx4x44(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
franciskaine:
no be today. MTN still deducts my credit for data even with NCCs warnings.

have you tried complaining to mtn? or the ncc?
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by tonyx4x44(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
jessejane:
then to who do I report the NCC

because from what I've been observing, the need to be brought in line as well...

grin grin

I can't help you with that o!
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by jessejane(f): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
tonyx4x44:

grin grin

I can't help you with that o!

angry
Re: NCC Launches Call Centre For Reporting Fradulent Activities By our Telecoms by mohammad11: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2015
The interesting is that when i exchaust my mb and MTN didn‘t tamper wt my credit then i realised that MTN is now ff‘wng NCC directives by force.

LET HOPE THIS 622 WILL BE EFFECTIVE TOWARDS THE COMPLAINS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Phone Is Over Hyped / 17K OR 18k Andriod Phone Dat Hav 1gb / WARNING: Phone Charger Blows Up In Man’s Face (pix + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.