Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. (3249 Views)

Infinix Note 3: The Most Searched Android Smartphone Of 2016 In Nigeria / Infinix Zero 3 (X552) Discussion Thread - #HERO3LOGY / This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by toys2seven(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
Just had the privilege of grabbing my copy of the new Infinix Zero 3. And my world, I love this phone already. The luxurious gold color is very manly and feel is very appealing. Not too OK with the sharp edges but I don't really care about the exterior appearance of a phone.

I'm still working the internal capacity and I'll drop my review. In the meantime, if you're contemplating whether to get this device or not, I can say go ahead. You won't regret it... Except it doesn't come with earpiece.

I'll be back.

Feel free to ask me any question about it if you want.
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by bobogee007(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
How much do you get it and can I have a picture of it
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by bobogee007(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
toys2seven:
Just had the privilege of grabbing my copy of the new Infinix Zero 3. And my world, I love this phone already. The luxurious gold color is very manly and feel is very appealing. Not too OK with the sharp edges but I don't really care about the exterior appearance of a phone.

I'm still working the internal capacity and I'll drop my review. In the meantime, if you're contemplating whether to get this device or not, I can say go ahead. You won't regret it... Except it doesn't come with earpiece.

I'll be back.

How much do you get it and can I have a picture of it
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by write2obi(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have a problem with the finishing of the phone, looks ugly to me. Waiting for the review tho
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by seatopstar: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
pls hw much did u get it
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by toys2seven(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2015
46k from 3C Hub guys.

Errr... Upon seeing the camera, I knew the time was right to get a selfie stick. Then I bought a screen guard. It's accessories aren't yet in the market. Bought one screen guard and had to turn it up side down. 48k in all.
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by Ironspider: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Can you make hands on and review ?? Upload some photos for the camera and make a video on YouTube that contains all the features beside screenshots for battery usage and XUI
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by toys2seven(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ironspider:
Can you make hands on and review ?? Upload some photos for the camera and make a video on YouTube that contains all the features beside screenshots for battery usage and XUI

I thought there's a thread already reviewing the phone. Anyways, I'll do a slight one. Youtube, don't think so.
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by dpfaces(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
toys2seven:

I'll be back.

What is the price??

Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by Ironspider: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
toys2seven:

I thought there's a thread already reviewing the phone. Anyways, I'll do a slight one. Youtube, don't think so.
I am waiting for your review but try to make a video for the unboxing and full review
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by toys2seven(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
dpfaces:

What is the price??

46k only available at 3C Hub 20 Awolowo way, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by twaintoy(f): 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
toys2seven:

46k only available at 3C Hub 20 Awolowo way, Ikeja Lagos.
Wanna buy this phone now but I do not stay in Lagos. I wonder why infinix hasn't made it to be available on jumia yet.
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by toys2seven(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
twaintoy:
Wanna buy this phone now but I do not stay in Lagos. I wonder why infinix hasn't made it to be available on jumia yet.

I think they have an affiliation with that 3CHub... Cos I wonder why its not yet out for public consumption too.
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by twaintoy(f): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
toys2seven:

I think they have an affiliation with that 3CHub... Cos I wonder why its not yet out for public consumption too.
They won't sell with this hoarding..
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by toys2seven(m): 5:16am On Dec 25, 2015
The battery takes like 8 hrs to run out of juice on H+. When switched off, it takes just 1hr 30 mins to go from 0 - 100.
Battery looks stronger on 1% than from 10% - 2% (Just like me Samsung galaxy tab). A day's charge would carry this phone through.

Then I know every phone lags. So I wanted to knew when this one would. I'm not bullshitting you when I say it started to lag when I opened Whatsapp, which was the 35th application running.

This beast would run 5 - 7 heavy games fluently and simultaneously.

Going back to put it to more test. Brb
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by vta2008: 2:27am On Jan 10, 2016
toys2seven:
The battery takes like 8 hrs to run out of juice on H+. When switched off, it takes just 1hr 30 mins to go from 0 - 100.
Battery looks stronger on 1% than from 10% - 2% (Just like me Samsung galaxy tab). A day's charge would carry this phone through.

Then I know every phone lags. So I wanted to knew when this one would. I'm not bullshitting you when I say it started to lag when I opened Whatsapp, which was the 35th application running.

This beast would run 5 - 7 heavy games fluently and simultaneously.

Going back to put it to more test. Brb

Babe/Guy how far? We need more gist on your user experience especially screen on time. Thanks
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by toys2seven(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
vta2008:

Babe/Guy how far? We need more gist on your user experience especially screen on time. Thanks

Ok, what do you need to know?
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by NelsonNeo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
how's d camera like??
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by wunderkiind(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
NelsonNeo:
how's d camera like??

bros...! The camera of this beast is a whooping 20.7mp withdual flash, its a freakinn 'camera' phone need we say more? grin grin grin
The c amera is outta this planet. Words cannot explain how i felt taking selfies on this beassssst.

P.s- who will by eet for me?? cry

grin
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by vta2008: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
toys2seven:

Ok, what do you need to know?

The screen on time is my major worry at this time. Person fit achieve like 4 hrs with am? My Redmi Note 2 is killing me at roughly 2hrs 30 minutes to 3 hours Also do they have case and screen protector at the point of purchase.
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by toys2seven(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
vta2008:

The screen on time is my major worry at this time. Person fit achieve like 4 hrs with am? My Redmi Note 2 is killing me at roughly 2hrs 30 minutes to 3 hours Also do they have case and screen protector at the point of purchase.

You can achieve around 6 hours screen on time on this one.
Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
vta2008:

yea 4-6hrs depending on ur usage.basically in d same category as d note 5 and iPhone 6s+

Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
vta2008:

yea 4-6hrs depending on ur usage.basically in d same category as d note 5 and iPhone 6s+i

Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
see

Re: Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. by vta2008: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
@Davthom et @toys2seven: Thanks for the feedbacks. Una too much. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About: Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g (LTE). / Etisalat Free Blazing 1GB For One Month / Let's Correct This Impression About "Data"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.