Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night (19802 Views)

Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics / "The Coming Of Buhari's Change Agents" By Garba Shehu (ssa To Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by Rawani: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Beautiful faces ushering the change we seek.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by bloomstar: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2015
dem go create thread...e no go pass througj new post..e go just land for front page.... lala and vivi.. hmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by drss(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2015
LoveDecay:

Women's rights are what we should advocate for. People like you should never be allowed to join the struggle for women's rights.

By the way what feminist values do you hold ?
which one be womens right for dat social media gathering No be gathering n reward of touts by first lady
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by Software202(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2015
lovely
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by Dayo30(m): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2015
I just heard that when Mary told Joseph about her pregnancy he shouted Jesus

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by elbinmanny(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2015
So they are saying no money to host the U23 African champions and U17 world champions yet Buhari is hosting his e-bedbugs and paying them 10million naira each undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by nanzozo(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2015
viviangist2:
The Event Hosted by The Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari , end of the year gathering of Social Media Change Agents at the Aso Villa, last Night was attended by many Nigerian Great women , see photos of some important personnel at the event last Night.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/aisha-buhari-and-other-women-at-social-media-change-agents-gathering-last-night

Cc; lalasticlala
So when did she have time to change all these clothes? Chengiii.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by akpaaba: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2015
lovely
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by Dbaroness(f): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2015
hinwazaka:
Look at real women

Now i know your Problem....you're a PDP bigot hating APC.....Shikina!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by loomer: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2015
I go continue to talk am. Them say money no dey, money no dey, but them go still dey use the small money wey remain organise irrelevant events.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by stayblack: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2015
SAII BABA.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by magzey: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2015
hinwazaka:
Useless, good for nothing women. Only a submissive wh0re would enjoy being sodomized every day of the week. These women will always bow to men, instead of competing with them. And, OP, if you agree with them, then you are nothing but a 10 kobo pr0stitute. #Rubbish
WAILER ARE ALLOW TO WAIL A RIVER AND COMMEND LIKE BRAINLESS FKK .

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by Speakdatruth: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2015
hinwazaka:
Useless, good for nothing women. Only a submissive wh0re would enjoy being sodomized every day of the week. These women will always bow to men, instead of competing with them. And, OP, if you agree with them, then you are nothing but a 10 kobo pr0stitute. #Rubbish
easy dude
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Hehehehe milf

Aisha nd lara

Mouth Gig lips
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by arabmoney101(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2015
xpac01:
Hoops!! Mama is goshinly beautiful. I pray 2019 don't come so soon, can't stand missing seeing your pretty face daily... cool
are u for the beautiful face or are u praying for better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Soo why is there no post on Mrs amosun (Ogun first lady) & other women DT went to climb mount Kilimanjaro for a good cause. Quite impressive.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by anonimi: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by anonimi: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2015
magzey:
WAILER ARE ALLOW TO WAIL A RIVER AND COMMEND LIKE BRAINLESS FKK .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3207821_83060_jpeg4bd2434ccd1fbeec7e7826a910da63ea
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by tonysoul(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2015
“For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land” (Deuteronomy 15:11) .

let us join hands and help the poor this season
merry Christmas y'all
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by wokomabest(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
hinwazaka:
I heard this wench is poisoning her lustful foolish husband everyday with arsenic
pls Pardon me,who is she?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by tk4rd: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2015
hinwazaka:
I heard this wench is poisoning her lustful foolish husband everyday with arsenic
U mean "Arsenic Assid"?? grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2015
jaymejate:
[size=16pt]Is that really Mr President's wife? Love is damn blind[/size]
Lmao, are you implying that our chief of staff is ugly?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by pagorino(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2015
hw e take affect d value of naira....mtcheew undecidedhw e take affect d value of naira....mtcheew
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by TPAND(f): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Nigeria! You Just Got Served.

It will be an erroneous catastrophe to use the word 'Nigeria' & 'Future' in the same sentence.

Nigeria is light years away from true democracy.

I weep for my Country
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by QuiverBox(f): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are watching too much CSI movies. We don't have arsenic in Nigeria na " water pia pia " we get
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by opribo(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2015
...and what shall we call this waste of public funds. If you want to host the press by all means go ahead and host them which one is social media change agent. They should just tell us they are giving back to their internet warriors the ones that fought day and night on the internet peddling lies and propaganda for APC .

I have always known this whole change is just charade. No reasonable administration would call out a bunch of people and say you are celebrating social media change agents. In the first place being on social media 24/7 is it not an idle mans forte, which busy hand doing something really worth the while will seat on Twitter, Facebook, bbm, nairaland and by commenting from morning till night. Those that were misleading these ones, haven't they quit active social media once they got what they were looking for
Now these mofos are ep blond to see that they are being scorned and mocked with some bottles of wine and alcohol they care ready to embark on the second phase of propaganda. SMH for some so called social media change agent.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by sunjongs(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2015
Paying the slanderers

Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by Nas2004: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2015
xpac01:
Hoops!! Mama is goshinly beautiful. I pray 2019 don't come so soon, can't stand missing seeing your pretty face daily... cool

Continue with your illusion!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by sow4me(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Y none of em gat pimples?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night by duwdu: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2015
These women look truly beautiful.

They're lucky, but they also must have been taking good care of themselves - and all they believe in.

In my book, they just look all at peace with themselves as well, which is inspiring to we observers in a way.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday / No Special Treatment For Abba Kyari, Others In Kuje Prison - Prison Authorities / President Tinubu And The Dangers Of Fuel Subsidy Removal - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.