Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Policeman Sentenced To 100 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13- Year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Sentenced To 100 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13- Year-old Girl (668 Views)

Father Of Two Arrested For Raping 13-year-old Hawker / U.S. Pedophile Doctor Disgraced, Sentenced To 235 Years Imprisonment(Photos) / Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Sentenced To 100 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13- Year-old Girl by kingcypress: 6:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Top Malaysian policeman was today sentenced to 100 years
Imprisonment and 15 strokes of the cane for raping and
sodomising a 13-year-old girl in a hotel. The offences were
committed at a hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
Deputy Superintendent Rohaizat Abdul Ani, a former anti-vice
officer, was found guilty of raping the girl four times and of
sodomising her over a two-day period in 2012. He should be a
guardian to the public, not otherwise,” deputy public prosecutor
Azeezi Nordin was quoted as saying by the Malay Mail Online news
portal.
The accused “never considered the victim’s age, emotions and
consequences of his action in the eyes of the law”, he told the court
in Kota Kinabalu, capital of the Malaysian state of Sabah on Borneo
island.
With some of the sentences running consecutively, Rohaizat will
technically have to serve 80 years in prison.
The 54-year-old, who is expected to appeal the ruling, was
accompanied by his wife. Neither showed any emotion in court, the
reports said.

Source: http://dailytimes.com.ng/policeman-sentenced-100-years-imprisonment-raping-13-year-old-girl/
Re: Policeman Sentenced To 100 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13- Year-old Girl by geesilver(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Paid in his own coin
The policeman be like.....chai! I don die o, wetin I do now I no chop pass punanny o.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To 100 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13- Year-old Girl by stylux: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Serves hm right. ............................................end time police
Re: Policeman Sentenced To 100 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13- Year-old Girl by simplemach(m): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2015
Watch out for his release in the next batch of presidential pardon.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To 100 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13- Year-old Girl by DEXTROVERT: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2015
I wished this can happen in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

16yr Old Student Dies During Failed Money Rituals In Ogun, Another Hospitalised / My Experience at Obalende Yesterday / My Experience With ATM Card Fraudstars (image Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.