Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian (23851 Views)

EFCC Refers To ICPC As "Introvert" When It Comes To Fighting Corruption - Reacti / Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ / CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by Vivalavida99(f): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2015
allthingsgood:

Did u go to school at all

He went to school, i think we should be asking you, if you have a comprehension problem.
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by muelzik(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2015
Error of some foreign orders!
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by bonechamberlain(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Nice one, that poster is suffering from Delusional psychoses.
exactly.
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by bonechamberlain(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2015
Vivalavida99:

He went to school, i think we should be asking you, if you have a comprehension problem.
that is someone who can't understand a simple statement asking if someone went to school.
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by tartar9(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2015
a Nigerian mistaking for a Kenyan sad that reporter lacks charcoal colour detecting cones.
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by mmsen: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2015
politricks:
How many times will these whites keep repeating the same mistake, are they this dumb?

Yes.

Yes they are.

1 Like

Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by DOCTORDONE: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2015
He may be an upright person. Maybe better than his Nigerian counterpart. cool
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by Jarus(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2015
ruffhandu:

Is that one of the names Kenyans call Nigeria, Ogaland? Hahahahaha.

From Nollywood.
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by mckenzzy(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2015
well the man's middle name is "OLE".... and you know nigeria Is synonymous with corruption.

but then again stealing is not corruption..... hence mistaking this man for a Nigerian by the BBC is unacceptable grin
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by otosa(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2015
ultrazone:
Bbc and mistakes abt Africa
we don't need anybody to tell us before we will belive that BBC is anti Africa.

1 Like

Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by Kirigidi(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2015
ruffhandu:

Is that one of the names Kenyans call Nigeria, Ogaland? Hahahahaha.
Dat is d name ("oga"wink we Nigerians (irrespective of tribes) generally use to address a "boss" or any leader as mark of respect. Oga is one d commonest Nigerian words a foreigner learns on arrival in Nigeria, nd I assumed dat was why they referred to Nigeria as "Ogaland".
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by DrGud: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2015
This is how they always mistake some non-nigerians criminals as nigerians. angry

1 Like

Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by Gkemz: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2015
That's ridiculous. Nonchalant attitude from end time broadcasters. Mr Bean you can play the script..

1 Like

Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2015
Thank goodness he's not a nigerian,he looks like an alien. Why would they keep mistaking every black man for a nigerian?
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by tk4rd: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2015
WHEN IT COMES TO AFRICA, THE ONLY COUNTRY BBC KNOWS IS NIGERIA.. DON'T BLAME THEM TOO MUCH..
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by tk4rd: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2015
.... tongue tongue grin
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by WaffenSS(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2015
bonechamberlain:
the BBC would continue to make that mistake, cause when they sleep they see Nigeria, when they eat, breath, smile they see Nigeria.

Nigeria is their cash cow, the British govt might collapse if any meaningful change happens in Nigeria or Nigeria divides, that's why they always support an unintelligent region to rule over this country.

we are still under neo colonialism in this 21st century.

You're a bone head.

The UK will collapse when Nigeria divides?

Your parents and teachers did a lousy job.
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by fasbio(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2015
TeOwl:
His middle name is Ole... it is possible BBC confused him with being Nigerian since all our top government officials, ministers and senators are Oles (thieves).
Nice on you too funny I like it
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by xkris11(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Ole bawi..
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by WaffenSS(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
allthingsgood:

Did u go to school at all

Help me ask the blockhead.

1 Like

Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by jamalchance(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
BBC shouldn't be blamed .... they saw "OLE" in his name + he is a politician so the tot he was Nigerian
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by nynbrada: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
ruffhandu:

Is that one of the names Kenyans call Nigeria, Oga land? Hahahahaha.

Bruh........dat one really got me cracking my ribs.
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ogaland indeed. Lol
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
asokoromadam:
He looks ugly just like yorubas
you must be very stupid for that
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by successinlife: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Soulcaine:
@BBC Nigerians don't look like this.

NB: There is an exception to every rule. OBJ.

You people should let OBJ be.Look at his past pictures,OBJ is an handsome man just that age catch up with him does not make him an ape.Compare your look now to what you will look like 40 years more,by the time you clocked OBJ's age you will understand better.
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by bonechamberlain(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
WaffenSS:

You're a bone head.

The UK will collapse when Nigeria divides?

Your parents and teachers did a lousy job.

read well before ur itchy fingers pushes u to quote someone, Mr education.

there is a big difference between "might" and "will"

next time u want to quote me, leave out my parents, if u don't respect urs I do to mine.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by ade4rskaj: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Anything bad demage worse is Nigeria!
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by aubventure: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
true talk
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by CandyBar: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Can't you see "OLE" there?? BBC must think every negative entity eminates from Nigeria.....

Have we given them reason to think otherwise?? No
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by Bashirjaja01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
This one,God Forbid

Maybe Northern Nigerian I guess undecided
Buy Brain
Re: BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian by Louiscutedude(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others Over Insecurity Today / Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund / Pick Your Successor, Bakare Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.