Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Greatest Bad Experience In Year 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Greatest Bad Experience In Year 2015 (337 Views)

Year 2015 Hilarious And Memorious Events In Photos / The Year 2015... A Rundown Of Events / Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Bad Experience In Year 2015 by jakmankind(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2015
I was reading thread here yesterday and I came across greatest achievement in 2015 then it jump on my mind the up and down in d year 2015 so I decided to create a thread like what is yuh bitter experience in 2015 cos I have but I don't know may be all is roses for some but opposite occur to me in this year and u can join me share yours too cos we shall all conquer all our down IJN amen.
Mines goes like this I was coming from our office where I work to collect my salary cos there is problem with d bank account I gave then so they told me they will sort it out but to come for a cash til then so i took a cab back home without knowing they are army robbers to cut d story short they rob me and collected all I have,first time I'm seeing a gun at my neck and head hmm truelly its d bitter experience of 2015 for me and what about u........
Re: The Greatest Bad Experience In Year 2015 by Oladimejy(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2015
My mother died i feel happy and i feel sad
Re: The Greatest Bad Experience In Year 2015 by jakmankind(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Eeya sorry for that ooo its bitter experience indeed cos I can't imaging loosing my mum hmm

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Got This Alert Today On Boxing Day / Which Of These Days Would You Enjoy The Most / Rich Men Or Poor Men Who Spend Money Most On Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.