Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? (764 Views)

Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / This Nigerian Student At A South African Flying School Has Been Declared Missing / Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by lolaxavier(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2015
There was a census on nairaland yesterday to identify which higher institution has the highest number of members on the forum and this was to be affirmed by clicking respective 'likes' for your school. I have decided to collate the results and this was finalized as at 10:10 am this morning (24-12-2105). See outputs in tables below

Summary
1. 60 schools were listed by the Op in the Census post yesterday and results were based on these institutions only.
2. 5591 'likes' were gathered in Total
3. Highest number of members on Nairaland - University of Ilorin tops the chart with 418 likes accounting for a share of 7.45% of the total number of 'likes'
4. Obong University sits at the bottom with 0.05%.

If you cannot find your school on the list, apparently the Ops on the original post must have missed it out.

For me, I rep OAU and I wonder how UNILORIN beat us to the top by 20 likes.

For any complaints or doubts as regard the scores, please refer to the original post to check the number of likes. Obviously, this might have changed for some schools due to late 'likes' after 10:10am this morning.
If still unsatisfied, please call Jega smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2819020/nairaland-2015-uni-poly-census

Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by Ahmed0336(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2015
I Rep FutMx shocked
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by lolaxavier(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2015
Imagine how some people will have to use torchlight to search for their schools. grin
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by lolaxavier(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2015
MOD, please do the needful...
Let everyone have a feel of where they stand wink
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by MosakuAW(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Better by far.
Class of 2003 graduate.

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by lolaxavier(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2015
MosakuAW:
Better by far.

Class of 2003 graduate.

Meaning?
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by lolaxavier(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by lolaxavier(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ahmed0336:
I Rep FutMx shocked

Then cover your face in shame >sad
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by MosakuAW(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
lolaxavier:

Meaning?

Better by far is Unilorin slogan and i finished from there in 2003. Am pround of Unilorin. Don you understand now?.

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
lolaxavier:

Then cover your face in shame >sad
Who da phuck are you?
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by lolaxavier(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Who da phuck are you?

Relax man...
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by lolaxavier(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Meanwhile, still waiting for this to reach front page...
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by maestromedal(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
unilorin shld top cos dey use six months in skul(both semester) nd 5mths at home(holiday) same with OAU 50% strike,50% class...
Re: Collation Of Census Results: Which School Has The Highest Members On Nairaland? by lolaxavier(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
maestromedal:
unilorin shld top cos dey use six months in skul(both semester) nd 5mths at home(holiday) same with OAU 50% strike,50% class...

Hahahhahahahah >sad
Very hilarious...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget / Breaking!!! UNIOSUN Now BOLA IGE University / NDA Important Notice To All Postgraduate Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.