Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags (1672 Views)

SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience / Where Can I Get Polybags For Agric Purpose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags by sunnybabs(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2006
Hello everyone,

I have just finished my shopping bags and poly bags factory. I need to source for market in neighbouring West African Countries. I need distributors in Nigeria and these countries. e-mail: info@equitplus.com. Tel: 234-1-8973302 (Tosin-Business development manager)
Re: Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags by sweetlove(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2006
I am from spain,can I Help you do the suplies from here?
Re: Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags by Temin(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2006
Hello man I am intersted in the said biz can you please give me your e mail address or phone number. Let us talk
Re: Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags by nigerianau(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2006
Sounds good, since you want to sell your products here is a good place to start,

I’m please to announce that we are now officially live with the partner program for the first practical auction platform in Nigeria.

Please visit www.nigerianauctionbuzz.com and see the last entry on the blog for details about the launch and how you can benefit from it.

NOTICE: We are only accepting a limited numbers of partner registrations.
Now that we are live, we are going to soon shut all doors to new founding members to move into phase 2 of the launch.

Thanks

Edward Hadome
Re: Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags by Temin(m): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2006
SunnyBab
I love to be involve in the destribution . My dream is to have a small factory producing shopping bags .So I guess I can start with the destribution first
Can you please give me your e mail and if possible phone number
Re: Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags by didisky(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2006
Hello,
I will like to be a distributor too.
pls mail me further info marvis@engineer.com
Re: Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags by Seun(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2006
I'm glad to see that people are making useful contacts on the site smiley
Re: Distributors For Shopping Bags And Polybags by rightsilicon(m): 1:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Call or WhatsApp 08187000848 or 08022154996 . They sell plain printable polymailer courier shipping bags. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Dedicated Email Account / Inflatable Rhino /zodiac Boat Required Asap / Money Was Withdrawn From My Friend's UBA Bank ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.