Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Please,nnpc Should Call Their Officials To Order In Minna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please,nnpc Should Call Their Officials To Order In Minna (612 Views)

IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M / Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,nnpc Should Call Their Officials To Order In Minna by Toktee(m): 11:40am On Dec 24, 2015
What Nnpc officials are doing here right now is not fair,many of us has been online here since around 4am yet they are busy selling to black marketers,this has become a common practice of the management nnpc mega staion here in minna,when they are done selling to black marketers they will close their gate with an excuse that fuel has finished,there is no order her,pls and pls,we need help here.
Re: Please,nnpc Should Call Their Officials To Order In Minna by Mack3N: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2015
They run same black market,they sell to their agents on the outside so you can go buy from black market so they(nnpc currupt staffs) can make profit.

Sadly,that's niaja for you cry
Re: Please,nnpc Should Call Their Officials To Order In Minna by Toktee(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2015
we made an attempt to confront them,the next thing we saw was an already bribed mopol ready to shoot anybody that can cross the gate,the black marketers are using machine(okada),they buy take it outside and empty it in their cans and come back again.
Re: Please,nnpc Should Call Their Officials To Order In Minna by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
OP since Buhari is ya hero......kwantinu ya suffering and smiling......
I rest my case....

1 Like

Re: Please,nnpc Should Call Their Officials To Order In Minna by Toktee(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
OP since Buhari is ya hero......kwantinu ya suffering and smiling......
I rest my case....
it is buhari that is seelling fuel hereb
Re: Please,nnpc Should Call Their Officials To Order In Minna by omolami: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Buhari using fuel scarcity and hike to compensate his hoodlums who could have shed the blood of baboons and dogs along with humans had it been he lost presidential election. The hoodlums stood by him, therefore time to compensate them.

2 Likes

Re: Please,nnpc Should Call Their Officials To Order In Minna by Toktee(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
omolami:
Buhari using fuel scarcity and hike to compensate his hoodlums who could have shed the blood of baboons and dogs along with humans had it been he lost presidential election. The hoodlums stood by him, therefore time to compensate them.
I dnt even know what is wrong with you people,tribalism,nepotism and illiteracy is what has kept us where we are as a nation today.

(1) (Reply)

FG Scraps Fuel Subsidy, Cut Petrol Price To N85 Per Litre / Lai Mohammed Mustbe Held Responsible For The Latest Bomb Attacks – Fayose / GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.