Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures (30518 Views)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Daminaj1:
shocked
Madam say something nah
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by STILESGANG: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't know if am too egocentric cos I consider it an insult on my personality and esteem for me to go and beg a human breathing air and drinking water like me for a picture.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by CEOMilkyway(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Abeg make una no vex, this Yemi Alade na the new girl wey Super Falcons sign?
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by danbrowndmf(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
dechandel:
Who is Yemi Alade
it a name of a new sickeness...it kills faster than aids..sad

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by charlsecy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Melahou:
I wonder when she'll leave silverbird if she decide to take pics with every single one there...
Did everyone go to her for photo-taking?
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by watchindelta(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
nawaho me na witch? I no send dem at all I no kuku dey play deir music. teamreggae.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by marshupafrica: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
REVIEWER (KENNEDY TAREOTU) CALLS"YEMI ALADE"AN AVERAGE SINGER WITH JUST ONE STYLE OF SINGING https:///ZcvPbDBWKO
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by bayonino: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Expect more 'pushes' until you stop seeing them as semi-gods undecided undecided..
Sadly, the way youths of nowsdays adore all these yeyebrities is beyond my reasoning!..Infact most of them even reference these yeyebrities more than God our creator. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by watchindelta(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
STILESGANG:
I don't know if am too egocentric cos I consider it an insult on my personality and esteem for me to go and beg a human breathing air and drinking water like me for a picture.
bro na real mater jor u just yarn so. I can't beg human like me 4 pic? I no fit oh at all shoooo name witch!
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Melahou(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
charlsecy:
Did everyone go to her for photo-taking?

Do you think she would have been the only one?

She has a lot of fans so most of her fans would want to take pics with her.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by IykeWest: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
if she pushes me i'll push her back.aint kissing nobody ass
If I slap the bïtch eh! Her senses will come back, she dey craze! angry Lol grin
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by akereconfi: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bloody perverted broke ass things called Nigerian Yeyebrities
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Bamz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
LOL Haters be like
IamLucy:
shebi na person wey dey ask them for picture them go see push.
when i see them,,i walk past them like they dont exist.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by femi4: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
CoCoLav:
What do you guys do with these pictures?
It baffles me!
You should know now
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by charlsecy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Melahou:
Do you think she would have been the only one?
She has a lot of fans so most of her fans would want to take pics with her.
Assumption 111.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by ola1982(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
When una no go sit down for where them put you see your life them don use you pa

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by IamLucy(f): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bamz:
LOL Haters be like
retardss be like
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Damikevin(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thank God no be me. Me see celeb! I go just do like I see statue pass. No celeb fit freak me. I swear down!
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by lomprico(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
This story reminds me of a verse in eminem's stan.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Naff24(f): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Melahou:
I wonder when she'll leave silverbird if she decide to take pics with every single one there.

Such is life...you just can't please everyone
How many minutes would it take her to take d pics with her fan
Buh if they reach certain followers on social networks (below 500k or above) they will be showing one stupid appreciation to there fans buh no fit take pics with dem undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by ChristyG(f): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
dechandel:
Who is Yemi Alade
a one hit wonder musician

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by donbelton(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Most celebs are snobs. But wait a minute, when did Yemi Alede blow to an extent a fan is hustling for a pic with her. Choi! cheesy
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by donbelton(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2015
ChristyG:
a one hit wonder musician
Exactly!
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by seenter84: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Phunck d celebrity o. Dem day shit dem day mess so why dem day form. Nigeria mentality sha
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sorry for Your "not so good" experience.

I was at Shoprite at Abuja late August, met Ben Murray Bruce, I didn't have to run to Him tongue, I walked to Him, talked for about 40 seconds, and opted for a Pic with Him, He agreed and asked His assistant with Him to make use of My Camera.

He's now a Twitter Senator, but I still like Him for that experience. He was so simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
CaroLyner:
if she pushes me i'll push her back.aint kissing nobody ass
Lol...I won't object to dat but make sure say enough bodyguards dey with u too o!
If not ehn... grin grin
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by cristweeezy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Atleast now you know self respect is vital

She thought you something smiley
taught...
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Mufasa27(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Atleast now you know self respect is vital

She thought you something smiley
Omo does bodyguards go harrass you ooo
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by cristweeezy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
An embarassed fan, t2pitchy took to Instagram to narrate how singer Yemi Alade 'shoved' her away when she requested to take pictures with the singer at the Silverbird Galleria, Abuja. Read below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/fan-narrates-how-yemi-alade-shoved-her.html#sthash.cVHIqs63.dpuf
how much d yemi Alade get sef? How many songs she don release? How many albums? I go con see yemi Alade, I go con dey disturb her say I wan snap with her. Wen I no mad.
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Serves her right
Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by skfa1: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
As I walked in front of P square house,one of them was standing at the gate putting on a black singlet,he was just looking at me,trust me now as a big boy visiting Naija after 8 years,I just bone as if I no see am. I walked jejely to where I was going. Its called self respect!!!

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures by buchichukwu69: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
So the correct response is to push a fan aside. Yemi no get mouth again abi?
Bishopmayowa:
U for respect yourself. U have being told to buy any item she's selling, literally she's under contract of a company and won't sacrifice that for a "fan".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? / Nonso Diobi Dyes Hair Blonde (photos) / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife Turns 2years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.