Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Top Fives State With Highest Number Of (well Known) Celebrities In Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Fives State With Highest Number Of (well Known) Celebrities In Nigeria. (3304 Views)

Khloe And Anto Giving Themselves High Fives In The Middle Of A Hot Argument / Top 10 Richest Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 / Nigerian Celebrities In South Africa For AMAA 2015 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Fives State With Highest Number Of (well Known) Celebrities In Nigeria. by mickykhe(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
No tribal war intended, just for awareness, educating and statistical purposes. Which state do you thinks ranks the highest in producing celebrities in Nigeria (state of Origin).
N.B: We all know that Almighty Lagos state "makes" must of them. Bt dats the story for another day.
Mine are as follows:
1. Anambra state
2. Delta state
3. Imo state
4. Enugu state
5. Kogi state

Dats mine. Feel free to list ur wit enough and realistic facts to defend it. Let's have funny and Happy Xmas all.
Re: Top Fives State With Highest Number Of (well Known) Celebrities In Nigeria. by RothmasPop: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Rubbish list
Re: Top Fives State With Highest Number Of (well Known) Celebrities In Nigeria. by Maxberg(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Delta and Anambra for me

(1) (Reply)

Double Dose Of Cuteness! See This Twins’ Copy And Paste Family Portraits / Tonto Dikeh Shares Sexy Photo / Ghanaian Curvy Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Sexy Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.