Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... (46117 Views)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by tuzle(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ike1:

http://manly.ng/advice-father-gave-me-was-searching-for-a-wife/
very good advice for most guys. But op i have a question where u recording the conversation?
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by jamex93(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Words from a good father
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
That's a lie... Big Yansh no dey flat... no way!!! Even after 99 years... there's always something to hold...

Rather than look for a big-breasted lady... look for a woman with big yansh... that's all...

Yansh over Boobs one million times over...

Ma nigga grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by ademega(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
those women knows thrse
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by goodfornothing(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
The advice didn't sink well. He only highlighted some basic points but never went deep. It seems your father still needs a lot to learn about women undecided
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by CICERO09(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
Abg wetin concern us
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by sundoj08(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
zaragal:
Amen.......brothers beware
I hope you're one cos this your amen is suspicious grin

Btw @op i also saw this advice on facebook from someone else claiming his dad also gave him same advice angry what's the deal
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by IsaacBuchi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Great advice!
Well, Easier said than done.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by iykedare(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ggg
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by saint047(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
Good woman + Bad man = failed marriage

God's plans for your life exceed the circumstances of your day.

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by september1999(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
pretending woman is not
hard to know. She will always know everything
about everything, she will be careful. Just close your eyes and open your
heart and you will see!

If only we will listen to our heart and think with our brains our choices in life will be often right.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by iykedare(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
In Nigeria, our women think that their a$$es are more important. They prefer to use their a$$es and pusccies than their brains.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by sanandreas(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. Good advice.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by akinladejo: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
True talk from a wise father to a potential wise to be husband.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Sasuwa(f): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
Am glad 2 b a 500yrd wife materialembarassed
thump up, am sure u must be very wide
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Genea(f): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sasuwa:
thump up, am sure u must be very wide
mmmmm maybe,mayb nt
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Video of Pa advising you....
or We don't believe it grin
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
So true...awesome piece of words. I didnt even finish reading befor commenting...that's life.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by repogirl(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Beautiful!..men (not boys) with sense, take note.....alas many are still so shallow in their expectations. SMH!
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by sweatlana: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
That's a lie... Big Yansh no dey flat... no way!!! Even after 99 years... there's always something to hold...

Rather than look for a big-breasted lady... look for a woman with big yansh... that's all...

Lol. But true. A man should be attracted to his wife or else....

1 Like

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by nkemdi89(f): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Same thing for ladies don't get away with six packs and 6 feet 5 or the 9 inches in between the legs, with time those six pack will turn to flabby 50kg stomach, so also everything will depreciate. The flashy cars of today will become taxi of tomorrow. Believe in his dreams and encourage him, one thing in life overtaking is allowed. Most successful people were not that handsome but they were on the average, it's a general notion that most handsome men are lazy and reason little.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Sasuwa(f): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
mmmmm maybe,mayb nt
i will check your Dp to comfirm it.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by anonimi: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This is truly a piece of advice from a wise and loving father to his son. Bachelors read this post and make sure they are being adhered to. A broken courtship is far better than a broken marriage.

Spinsters too go read am to know how to PRETEND until...........

https://www.nairaland.com/2823242/upside-down-marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by chinkelly(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:

That makes 2 of us. Yansh over boobs everyday!

1 Like

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Ay04z(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by tuscani: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ike1:

http://manly.ng/advice-father-gave-me-was-searching-for-a-wife/
beautifull piece, but most of the time, w dont pay attention till everything has gone too bad. God bless your father.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by drss(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:

chai! So na yansh carry bring u dis world
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by boxypane(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
I wish I have a father that will give me such advice. I have a lady who cares for me better than she does herself, a large heart and an intelligent mind. But they won't want to accept her coz of her tribe.
PRAY FOR ME PEOPLE. I SINCERELY NEED IT.

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by 1miccza: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Awesome!!The best advice for men who are Single and Searching like us.
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Does that mean all girls with boobs and yansh no get character?
Re: My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... by Sasuwa(f): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
mmmmm maybe,mayb nt
i will check your Dp to comfirm it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.