Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,696 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Do Not Enjoy Having A Baby For Boko Haram Militant – Rape Victim Laments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Do Not Enjoy Having A Baby For Boko Haram Militant – Rape Victim Laments (642 Views)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Enjoy Having A Baby For Boko Haram Militant – Rape Victim Laments by catchfun: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
A certain woman, identified as Aisha Musa, who was reported to have been kidnapped and impregnated by Boko Haram militants, has given birth, after the militants had killed her family and forced her at gunpoint to become a ‘jihadi ‘bride.
In an interview with CBS news, the rape victim, cum mother of one, revealed how she had been living in the crowded ‘Minawao’ refugee camp for seven months and survives by selling corn meal at the local market.
Aisha said, “They show you a gun, and then whatever they say you have to follow their command. He would lock me up during the day and rape me at night.
“He would go on operations and kill people, and then come home and force me to be with him,” she added.
Aisha, reports revealed, was rescued by the Cameroon military, but the worst of her ordeal was finding out she was impregnated by her rapist.
“I am not enjoying that I have a baby from a Boko Haram man,” she lamented.
Aisha noted that she never saw the said Chibok girls but said she often heard the fighters speak of them.
Like many of the other girls, the Chibok girls were reportedly forced to marry the militants
lalasticlala
http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/24/i-do-not-enjoy-having-a-baby-for-boko-haram-militant-rape-victim-laments/.
Re: I Do Not Enjoy Having A Baby For Boko Haram Militant – Rape Victim Laments by catchfun: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
.bad

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Residents Clash With Members Of Strange Sect In Osun / Bastard And She Is Always Good In Abortion: Angry Ex Boyfriend Said So / FRAUD: Female Banker In N15m Scam Blames Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.