Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,724 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

'arsenal Must Convince Me' - Nigerian Under-17 Star Osimhen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'arsenal Must Convince Me' - Nigerian Under-17 Star Osimhen (534 Views)

Arsenal To Sign Nwakali Chukwueze Nigeria Under 17 Starlets / Victor Osimhen Off To England To Seal Deal / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'arsenal Must Convince Me' - Nigerian Under-17 Star Osimhen by zinachidi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
The teenager won the Golden Boot as the Super
Eaglets won the U17 World Cup in 2015 and
despite holding talks with Wolfsburg is holding
out for a move to the GunnersNigeria Under-17
star Victor Osimhen has hinted that Arsenal are interested in his services as he looks to secure a
move to Europe. The striker starred as the Super Eaglets won the
U17 World Cup earlier this year, scoring 10 goals
to finish with the Golden Boot as well as being named the second-best player at the tournament
behind team-mate Kelechi Nwakali.

And after being linked with a host of clubs
including Manchester City and Tottenham, the
forward has admitted that he has held talks with
Wolfsburg.

But teenager Osimhen insists he is going to hold
out for a possible move to the Emirates Stadium
and has hinted he is set to visit north London in
the near future. "I spoke with the [Wolfsburg] coach who also
made several promises and if I eventually choose
to sign for them, I hope they’ll keep their word,"
he told footballlive.ng. "But I have not decided where to go yet because
Arsenal are also showing strong interests and
perhaps after my visit to the club, I will have a
clear view of where I want to go."

Lalasticlala, honeric01

m.goal.com/x/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/12/24/18670692/arsenal-must-convince-me-nigerian-under-17-star-osimhen
Re: 'arsenal Must Convince Me' - Nigerian Under-17 Star Osimhen by Rexhenrex(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Good luck bro!
Re: 'arsenal Must Convince Me' - Nigerian Under-17 Star Osimhen by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
I think arsenal will be good for him.
Meanwhile be informed that the lion is awake....chelsea is back

Re: 'arsenal Must Convince Me' - Nigerian Under-17 Star Osimhen by daveP(m): 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
This sounds good.

We need another Kanu to break Records.
Re: 'arsenal Must Convince Me' - Nigerian Under-17 Star Osimhen by olumide81(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmm....you don begin form Ronaldo, hope you are praying hard about the decision you are about making, coz sinama pongole used to be in your shoes.

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Loving Life Under Hiddink / LMC Boss Splashes $10,000 On Eagles For Niger Republic Win / Chelsea’s Star Target To Jet In, Deal To Be Signed Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.