Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force (19314 Views)

$29.9bn Loan: OBJ Draws Battle Line With FG •says A ‘third Force’ Will Emerge / Prison Warder Attacks The Nation, AIT Reporters (photos) / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by chesterlee(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lai is a deranged man....His LIES will surely be his downfall!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by Observant: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mogbe see flooring.

1 Like

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by bigerboy200: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Some idiots will be more than happy to see another boko haram attack.. They are pained at d seeming peace that is gradually taking over the north east..May God punish those that wish d war should continue..

1 Like

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by Mboi: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nigerians have not seen anything yet, just 7months and they are lamenting, you guys should remember you have 4years to live with this mediocres. He deceived Nigerians with his lies during election, now he wants to do his job with lies.

3 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm beginning to have the feeling that the prophesy on APC will be manifested first on Liar Mohammed's head.

I'm talking about Nigerians stoning them.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by dcncornels: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
d leopard can never change it's skin neither can a chameleons b stable in color, even if d minister wants 2 b honest with information his name 'll not allow him

1 Like

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by olutunde12(m): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
MrPresident1:
Nigerians should learn to reason deductively, smh, what Lai Mohammed is telling you guys in reality is that Boko haram or no Boko haram you people should should get used to the APC government. And that APC will be with you for a very long time to come wink cheesy

PDP was better positioned to achieve that but they failed from inside. APC is never a party. People voted for them because some wanted just a change in govt and some believed their lies and propagander while some thought buhari was capable of miracles. Every body is now watching and calculations will be changing. Dont be deceived by their Kogi rigging.

3 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
I'm laughing.
No problems, I'm sitting and watching again for part 2. Even the Shia in sure would unleash their mayhem soon if I'm not mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by dustydee: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
He said Boko haram has been "LARGELY" defeated. He didn't say there will not be attacks anymore.

1 Like

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by hollywater: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
APC shameless party deceiving Nigerians since March 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by frankcofour: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
I watch d man saying it on national TV. honestly dat lia of a man is just 2 dull 2 b minister of information. what do u expect when u have a dull president..... some of his ministers will b dull just like him. d economy will b dull am not surprise..... a statement 2 aggravate d bokoharam boys is coming 4 lia.
Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
pxdaniel:

Nigerians are wiser now bro. If APC continues like this, they will definitely be kicked out in 2019. Things are really hard mehn

Hahahaha cheesy, naive Nigerians everywhere LMAO. You think power is easy to leave just like that? Smh.

With the kind of desperation we have seen in Bayelsa and Rivers? Bros, take your lesson from Nkurunziza in Burundi, APC is not going anywhere in any short time to come wink
Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by jonnieoneng: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
I pity our dear Country when I see the temperments and schools of thought.Many of us are quick to crucify Lai Moh'd.I will ask a question when last was Abubakar Shekau on the World screen?Boko Haram has been defeated but not totally eliminated.Some time ago,they controlled 77 communities and 3 L.G.A But today,they can only attack harmless civilians, ambush unsuspecting troops and use sucide bombers.I do not agree with what Lai Moh'd has done,but we need to give kudos to the armed forces for a job well done.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by ToyinDipo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Really silly statements from lie Mohamed, the only positive we can hope from it, is that, it may provoke a reaction from shekauists, and allow a prepared counterattack by the NA.
Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by MrPresident1: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
olutunde12:

PDP was better positioned to achieve that but they failed from inside. APC is never a party. People voted for them because some wanted just a change in govt and some believed their lies and propagander while some thought buhari was capable of miracles. Every body is now watching and calculations will be changing. Dont be deceived by their Kogi rigging.

PDP did not fail, you succumbed to propaganda. Which person papa name be PDP? Abi is it not Amaechi, Saraki, Dogara, El-Rufai, Tambuwal, Wammako etc that were all in PDP that moved to APC? So they were looters in PDP and became saints in APC is the point you are making right?

Abeg reason well bros wink

4 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by olanje: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau? Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect Nigerians to ask BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by OLADD: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
bigerboy200:
Some idiots will be more than happy to see another boko haram attack.. They are pained at d seeming peace that is gradually taking over the north east..May God punish those that wish d war should continue..

May God punish you too for been irredeemably blind to the truth by believing a lying government that has grounded the nation to a halt in the last seven months.

For your information, if Boko haram is truly defeated in 7 months, it means APC and their northern financiers have a hand in it.

How long do you want your life and destiny to be played with by these unrepentant propaganda merchants?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by OLADD: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
jonnieoneng:
I pity our dear Country when I see the temperments and schools of thought.Many of us are quick to crucify Lai Moh'd.I will ask a question when last was Abubakar Shekau on the World screen?Boko Haram has been defeated but not totally eliminated.Some time ago,they controlled 77 communities and 3 L.G.A But today,they can only attack harmless civilians, ambush unsuspecting troops and use sucide bombers.I do not agree with what Lai Moh'd has done,but we need to give kudos to the armed forces for a job well done.

How many times did Osama Bin Ladin appear in videos before he was killed 10 years after 9/11? Wakeup friend and stop reasoning like a kid. Videos are just propaganda tools by terrorists and not one of their major weapons. Did Boko haram release videos before their latest attacks in Chad and Cameroon? Haba!
Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by HzRF(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Chai, see uppercut grin

This Lai Mohammed isn't fit to be in government. He has diarrhoea of the mouth. And the bad part is that the smelly odor that oozes out of his mouth when he talks are full of lies grin

He should return to being the spokesman for the propaganda party, APC. Learnt they are having hard times replacing him grin
This Ishaq get bad mouth
The way he wash those that rush to eat Aisha's Rice and maltina ehn u go pirry em
Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by pxdaniel(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
MrPresident1:

Hahahaha cheesy, naive Nigerians everywhere LMAO. You think power is easy to leave just like that? Smh.

With the kind of desperation we have seen in Bayelsa and Rivers? Bros, take your lesson from Nkurunziza in Burundi, APC is not going anywhere in any short time to come wink

I appreciate the subtlety with which you admitted that APC are not democratic as they often preach. Where then is the change we all clamored for? However, just know that if they refuse to get to the real business of governance and provide the change they promised, they'll get worse treatment than PDP. Take your lesson from what happened in ivory coast
Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by OLADD: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
dustydee:
He said Boko haram has been "LARGELY" defeated. He didn't say there will not be attacks anymore.

And this group was simply telling Nigerians to hold Lai Mohammed responsible if Boko haram stages a LARGE attack as a result of his unguided utterances. Do you always read a book on its front cover only?

1 Like

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by neheholmes(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lai Mohammed will soon realize the hard way that there is a wide gulf between being the spokesperson of the government of a country of over 170 million citizens and being the spokesperson of an opposition party.
Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by Disneylady(f): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
pxdaniel:

Nigerians are wiser now bro. If APC continues like this, they will definitely be kicked out in 2019. Things are really hard mehn

My guy na true talk you yarn o.....na garri I wack go sleep last night. things are really tough, only God can save us in dis country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by suralab: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
It would be nice if we can all be a good listeners and readers before criticising. Words are cheap and free and am not surprised seeing some instigated institution to come online and start blabbing rubbish. Am very sure most of the commentators on this fora don't even read the acclaimed roport by Lai Mohammed.

It is laughable when someone or a group said Lai may be responsible for another Boko haram. After reading through their report I found no substance as to what they are driving at but it is necessary to have such people in our midst. They are wailers finding cheap popularity.

Lai Mohammed is like a candy, which no one will hate to leak whether in the opposition or ruling party because he speaks professionalism. It's a free world jabbering is allowed.
Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by Smartgunna: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
jonnieoneng:

The greatest mistake George W Bush , made after the 2nd Gulf war was having a banner that read Mission accomplished on th USS Abraham warship after the war. That alone inspired a massive insurgency that took years to contain. As if setting a deadline wasn't insensitive enough, you go ahead to declare victory. The truth is that Bokoko Haram cannot be defeated. Not by this govt or any other to come. The same way the Taliban hasn't been defeated, the same way Al-Qaeda hasn't been defeated or ISIS. These people are fighting an ideological warfare and believe death is the surest way to heaven and they always have sympathizers.
We can only degrade their capabilities and weaken them but they will always morph into something else. Lai should know this instead of gloating in the media.

2 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by pxdaniel(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Disneylady:

My guy na true talk you yarn o.....na garri I wack go sleep last night. things are really tough, only God can save us in dis country

Aww...that's not nice at all. I pray that God will bless us with politicians with good leadership qualities who will ameliorate the sufferings of the masses.

Lemme end with this quote by Oprah Winfrey “ Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough"
. Compliments of d season

2 Likes

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by ajepako(f): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
I didn't believe a northern group can hold this view.

Actually, kudos to them for making me feel ashamed of being Yoruba like Mr Lie Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by amusadele: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
What is more painful is that the mad and dunce Buhari will prefer to sit quite and allow this maters of propaganda and senseless Lai to talk reckless and further push the Boko boys to kill more people. Anyway, Buhari na fool sha.

1 Like

Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by Charlesdock(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
lordcornel:
Nepa dey always take light for this LINUS mohammed head.. The guy dey lie for federal,I raise nyash for am... LION oF tHE TRIBE oF APc
This Lai muhammad is the LION OF THE TRIBE OF LIARS grin he has forgotten that he is now a minister for information. Na nepa off the light wey dey power hin brain the day he spoke grin
Re: Hold Lai Mohammed Responsible For Future Boko Haram Attacks – The THIRD Force by BraniacX(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
bigerboy200:

your curses would've been more sensible if directed at boko haram and their sponsors itself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abule Egba Pipeline Explosion: Sanwo-Olu Condolence Message To Families, Victims / Sheriff And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting / Governor Darius Ishaku's Convoy Had Accident; Policeman Died, 2 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.