Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election (11644 Views)

Breaking: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa’s Election / Delta Tribunal Upholds Okowa’s Election / Breaking News!! Delta Tribunal Upholds Okowa's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Flirtyy: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
DaGC:

You can imagine the nonsense. Just because 1 Urhobo man dey challenge result (which he has been doing for over a decade), that 'thing' dey insult full tribe.

Better Orue!!

One urhobo man? See this "waste" o... Can u even read?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Sanchez01: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:
These urhobo people should go and sit down somewhere and let Anioma rule jare! Ibori, Uduaghan now they want to still force themselves inside, Greedy lot!

And no drunk urhobo person should come for me because I did not send for u
We call the likes of you Ekpa where I come from. Go figure.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Flirtyy: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sanchez01:

We call the likes of you Ekpa where I come from. Go figure.

And we call the likes of you, Olodo! Go figure!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by DaGC(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

One urhobo man? See this "waste" o... Can u even read?

Ogboru na 10people abi? Abi dem tell you say this verdict dey talk about Okowa and Otega??

Onieda!!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by fratermathy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Dont you think its foolish of you to insult an entire tribe ?... point of correction Urhobo re the least Greedy slot in Nigeria.. Dont tribalise everything.. even wen Ibori was rulling Ogburu took him to court..

Destiny may be delayed but can never be denied, One Day God will hear our prayers and deliver us from the hand of our opressor .. Deltans need Change I Don't Mean APC's Fake chAnge

As for Otega e better keep quiet.. ediot that sold us out

Forget that orue called Flirtyy abi whatever the name is called.

Was Uduaghan an Urhobo man

Meanwhile, we all know the truth that after Okowa, if he isnt booted out by the supreme court, it will be extremely difficult for "them" to rule over us ever again. wink
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

Where is the insult? Wailer!

me wailer?.. u must be sick upstair.. I dont do PDp or apC..

So calling an entire tribe "Greedy Slot " aint an insult to u abi ?.. if i may ask were re you from ?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Flirtyy: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
fratermathy:

Meanwhile, we all know the truth that after Okowa, if he isnt booted out by the supreme court, it will be extremely difficult for "them" to rule over us ever again. wink

Hahaha! "Them"? See all these urhobo boys they catch feelings for here... calm down son! grin
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by fratermathy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:
These urhobo people should go and sit down somewhere and let Anioma rule jare! Ibori, Uduaghan now they want to still force themselves inside, Greedy lot!

Your butt-lipped compadre is Governor, a nonchalant one at that, and you are here insulting a whole tribe (the most major tribe in DELTA STATE) because of the fact that an aggrieved gubernatorial aspirant seeks redress in court!!!

May God rule your life like Okowa is ruling DELTA STATE. Say AMEN if YOU CAN! undecided
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by fratermathy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

Hahaha! "Them"? See all these urhobo boys they catch feelings for here... calm down son! grin

You turned this into a tribal altercation and so shall you have it!

While not goto Asaba and start a band for your Biafra? grin

Leave us alone and let us pursue justice within the limits of the law as much as we want!!!

Politics is a game of NUMBERS! Not a game of TRIBALISM, RIGGING and BRIBING as your man did to hijack power.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
fratermathy:

@bolded.. heyfia'n wor' guer' .. With the way we dey sell ourselves for just #5 so ?.. brother them go continue to buy Our (aint included) Vote.

Na only God go help us.. The only people i pity re those from Abraka, State Government just abadone there.. even that campus 2 road that leads to ogburu house na somehow death trap.. no light, mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by jachi001(f): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
fratermathy:

Your butt-lipped compadre is Governor, a nonchalant one at that, and you are here insulting a whole tribe (the most major tribe in DELTA STATE) because of the fact that an aggrieved gubernatorial aspirant seeks redress in court!!!

May God rule your life like Okowa is ruling DELTA STATE. Say AMEN if YOU CAN! undecided

No b only Okowa.. Add Uduangha , Ibori join
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by emecheboy2(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
seunmsg:
PDP won now and no complain against the judiciary. When the next judicial decision favours APC, I hope Wailers won't come here to complain about APC using judiciary to steal their oyel state.

why don't you shut up if you don't have something good to say this Christmas eve. the issue of the appeal is between Labour party and PDP not APC and PDP.
Merry Christmas to you.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by fratermathy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Goodboiyy:

@bolded.. heyfia'n wor' guer' .. With the way we dey sell ourselves for just #5 so ?.. brother them go continue to buy Our (aint included) Vote.

Na only God go help us.. The only people i pity re those from Abraka, State Government just abadone there.. even that campus 2 road that leads to ogburu house na somehow death trap.. no light, mtchewwwwww

They turned Abraka into land of the living dead!

Abraka that was earmarked as the State Capital by the Dr. Esiri led Delta-Anioma State Capital Committee established for IBB. After the recommendation of the committee, IBB took a backyard path and threw the capital to Asaba, a nine hours away movement for Deltans in Burutu and Uduophori.

Anyway, bygones are bygones now but because of politics, Abraka has been neglected and left in a derelict state! No light, no road, no infrastructure, no single government presence!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
fratermathy:

You turned this into a tribal altercation and so shall you have it!

While not goto Asaba and start a band for your Biafra? grin

Leave us alone and let us pursue justice within the limits of the law as much as we want!!!

Politics is a game of NUMBERS! Not a game of TRIBALISM, RIGGING and BRIBING as your man did to hijack power.

@ I think you are big for that Dont let him drag u into his low level of reasoning.. ignore the ***** tell him to go and save his saviour that is in prison.. bunch
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Alwaysup: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
Okowa now that you don't have any problem. Please start work. God bless the good people of Delta state. Area!!! I hail
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
fratermathy:

They turned Abraka into land of the living dead!

Abraka that was earmarked as the State Capital by the Dr. Esiri led Delta-Anioma State Capital Committee established for IBB. After the recommendation of the committee, IBB took a backyard path and threw the capital to Asaba, a nine hours away movement for Deltans in Burutu and Uduophori.

Anyway, bygones are bygones now but because of politics, Abraka has been neglected and left in a derelict state! No light, no road, no infrastructure, no single government presence!

Even for an Abraka indigene to produce Ethiope East local Government chairman na Problem.. how that lady that win they suprise me.

Anyway Urhobo have a way of surviving, Atleast Abraka develop pass some people city , i nor call name o grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by spreado(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
And some are saying that Ogboru won the case.. Na wa for dose pple, mke i go ask em wher em gt deir news from
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Sanchez01: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

And we call the likes of you, Olodo! Go figure!
Alright, I figured it already. Ti n ba ni dindinrin aye at'orun ni e, wa so pe ko ri be. Bawo ni month se je olodo? T'aba ka awon to l'ogbon lori, jo, joko sibi kan. Perhaps you don't understand what I typed... Then it only means one thing - you're a one of the delusioned Biafra agitators.gringringrin
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
fratermathy:
Nawao cry

Im sad because I know Okowa wont perform. He has shown us his knack for failure over the past few months! No single blueprint for development has been shown by him. He only launched the Asaba Capital Development Authority to siphon more money for his PDP cabals. He has no plans for employment other than giving peanuts to his loyalists in the name of SMART agenda! Okowa is a failure on arrival. However, I pray for Delta State! Let us remain positive! Anything can happen!

I hope PDP e-thugs will now wail that Buhari has messed up our judiciary? I hope they will say Buhari is a dictator? I hope they will complain again! Products of a failed government of thieves and robbers.

Note that I am not a fan of APC per se, but I detest PDP so much that I'd be willing to identify as a ZOMBIE if that is what it takes to make wailers rethink their inglorious existence .
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by jewelbaby55(f): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na wa o... Na so deltans go continue to suffer like this? I hate PDP ehn..... Am not a fan of APC o. But am an anti PDP. PDP too destroy my state abeg....... Sad mode.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by jewelbaby55(f): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lord when will you put a smile on our faces
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by mandonnels(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
even if der decide to cancel d election and organize a fresh one, Ogboru wil neva rule Delta state. He shud go for senatorial seat of his District. as for Ortega dat didt even score up to 50,000 vote stil goin to appeal court, na laugh i dey laugh d guy
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by sanandreas(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
I am not here for tribal bash. What has okowa done for the past seven months? Absolutely nothing. Eku Warri road is a death trap. No palliative measures in repairing the road this yuletide season. Deltans are suffering from Pdp reign.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by irondome: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
fromnigeria:
shocked embarassed Too bad.

Delta State has lost another opportunity of being let loose from this years of PDP bondage.

I cry for my state. embarassed embarassed embarassed

No party can exclusively boast of great candidate. Is Okowa a brilliant and committed leader? If "yes", I see no reason why Deltans need deliverance from bondage. Furthermore, we can't have APC governors in all the states; that would be bad for a pragmatic democracy.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by akp202(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
why would d juju following ogboru right from 1999 not want to leave him alone so that he can taste power for at least once
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Redlabel: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

The only Urhobo man here is James Ibori, Uduaghan is not an Urhobo man.I wonder where you get your facts from.

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
fratermathy:

Have they ruled over you before?
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by tansho(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Flirtyy:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by FredAgbaPhobia(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
If it was a straight /direct battle between PDP & APC, APC would ve won!
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by fromnigeria(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
irondome:

No party can exclusively boast of great candidate. Is Okowa a brilliant and committed leader? If "yes", I see no reason why Deltans need deliverance from bondage. Furthermore, we can't have APC governors in all the states; that would be bad for a pragmatic democracy.
are you a deltan, are you in delta? Come to delta and see for yourself.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Okowa's Election by jewelbaby55(f): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Delta state cha.... Bandage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyers Want Buhari To Sack Emefiele, CBN Governor / Festus Keyamo: Many Senior Lawyers Praised My Position On EndSARS Panel Report / Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.