Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,530 members, 7,865,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

How Yemi Alade 'shoved Me Aside' When I Asked For A Selfie - Fashion Blogger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade 'shoved Me Aside' When I Asked For A Selfie - Fashion Blogger (474 Views)

See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video) / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yemi Alade 'shoved Me Aside' When I Asked For A Selfie - Fashion Blogger by arena2007: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yemi Alade was called out by a fashion blogger who wrote a lengthy post on Instagram on the way the artiste treated her and her little brother when they requested for a picture.

The blogger @t2pitchy stated that it taught her a lesson on how to behave with Nigerian celebrities.
So yesterday I had this photoshoot with my little brother and then decided to get something from silver-bird galleria, once we got in I recognized @yemialade and I was a little excited which I learnt better after yesterday. So I got closer and asked someone who was close, if I could take a picture after standing close by for like 3 minutes taking these distant photos and I was told that I can’t until I get some of he items she was selling. An arm bracelet for 9,500 and a necklace for 11,500, in my mind that was too much.
So when She was leaving the scene I got close and nicely asked if my 10 year old brother and I could get a picture with her (gladly my brother was at a distance watching his sisters folly) and as I took up my phone to take the picture she shoved me slightly and said I shouldn’t do that.. ?? not her fault oh.. But now I got sad because my brother has to watch herself make that display and think it was the character of celebrities and has decided to write it as part of his holiday experience?.. So the story goes #nigeriancelebrities have thought me self respect is important oh.. Just act like they don’t exist when you see them.. I shared the unruly picture with my sad brother in the background with close friends, but I can’t put it up here.. Love y’all . This story is long sha??”

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/fashion-blogger-narrates-how-yemi-alade-shoved-her-aside-when-asked-for-selfie.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: How Yemi Alade 'shoved Me Aside' When I Asked For A Selfie - Fashion Blogger by arena2007: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Yemi Alade 'shoved Me Aside' When I Asked For A Selfie - Fashion Blogger by feran15(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
so because she did not want to take picture...
Re: How Yemi Alade 'shoved Me Aside' When I Asked For A Selfie - Fashion Blogger by nnadychuks(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: How Yemi Alade 'shoved Me Aside' When I Asked For A Selfie - Fashion Blogger by kingsman66(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Is that all, run go call seun and lalasti to ban her

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shares Hilarious Christmas Photos / IMSU 2nd Year University Babe SHARES Some Very H0t Video Of Herself DOING Things / Http://ihechiopara..com.ng/?m=1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.