Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Need Help And And Advice Urgently - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Need Help And And Advice Urgently (506 Views)

Funny Memes On The Whistle Blowing Strategy And Advice To Make You Laugh . / I Seriously Need Your Help And Advice O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help And And Advice Urgently by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
My Blackberry don chop my money tire, na him I come vex yesterday sell am, come take some money buy Chinaphone! The phone get TV, Touch screen, Nail cutter, Fire lighter etc. I fit write Text message with toothpicks sef. But now am in bigger trouble!!! 1. E go full after 3 minutes of charging. 2. The spellings get mistakes e.g NokLa, blackderry, i-pon, samswag etc. 3. When aeroplane pass, e go record "One missed Call". 4. When a big car horn; e go show "Charger connected" 5. When Chinese man pass, e go show: "One Bluetooth device found" 6. When fine lady waka pass, e go show "WiFi On" 7. When ugly lady waka pass, e go show, "Virus detected" Abeg ooo! I wan sell am! Who wan buy ooo? Even as I dey find buyer, e dey show me for screen say "No contacts found" Pls don't laugh alone, send to those you wish to put a smile on their face.
Re: I Need Help And And Advice Urgently by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol...surely my bruh cholls wanna get this kind of phone grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help And And Advice Urgently by Oladimejy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ahaahahahahahah...END TIME PHONE
Re: I Need Help And And Advice Urgently by Cholls(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol...surely my bruh cholls wanna get this kind of phone grin
my brotheq op nice one. @babe you sure i need that phone?
Re: I Need Help And And Advice Urgently by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Cholls:
my brotheq op nice one. @babe you sure i need that phone?

Surely bruh.... u need that to contact me soon grin kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Join Me In Praising GOD He Has Done It Again In My Life / Guys,has This Ever Happened To You? If No, What Will U Do? / House Of Craze Skit Compilation Vol 15 (crazeclown, Tega) 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.