Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

"I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo (1198 Views)

I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / Probe Sports Minister, Danlong, He Dresses Like A Cultist – HURIWA Tells Buhari / Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by dainformant(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
A notorious cultist is now regretting his ways after being nabbed by operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) Enugu for robbery. The final year student of social works Department in one of the Enugu Based University -identified as Ugwuanyi Ezinwanne a.k.a Floky is currently in police custody as investigations continue.

It was gathered that the suspect with two other students who are now at large had allegedly stormed recently the house and premises of the victim at Nsukka where they stole one plasma Television,One Play Station and the sum of three Thousand Naira.

It was further gathered that following a report of the incident, the operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad moved swiftly where they arrested the suspect and a search in the house and premises of suspect,gave room for the recovery of the alleged robbed items.

Suspect is now regretting his action and and blamed the situation on his ability to live up to membership of cult group as he claimed that he used to be the capon (leader) of the Vikings confraternity in the years past.

Investigations into the circumstances surrounding the incident is intensified.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/i-regret-being-cultist-robbery-suspect.html

Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by spinna: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
because dem cash u u dey regret..say dem no cash u u for dey steal,rape kill dey go
Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by nickxtra(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
Too late now to regret
Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by Pavore9: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Too late for any regret, he will be cooling off in the Prison very soon.
Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na now u dey regret. E don late... Face ur judgement
Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by Psalm18: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
See his long nails angry undecided
Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by fhelihx(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
You now regret it now that you're caught..#let him pass through the necessary punishment!
Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by mostyg(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Go and seek forgiveness in the prison.
Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by greatness22(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
You get luck say dem nor kill u. Shey u knw d slogan na; dead men don't count.
Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by dainformant(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
hmmm
greatness22:
You get luck say dem nor kill u. Shey u knw d slogan na; dead men don't count.
Re: "I Regret Being A Cultist" --Robbery Suspect Arrested By Police Confesses. Photo by greatness22(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
dainformant:
hmmm
U be German?

(1) (Reply)

We haven’t received bench warrant on Tompolo – Police / Northern Governors’ Move To Obtain Loans From Islamic Bank Illegal—senator Sani / Heartmelting Open Letter To Ekiti State Governor Dr Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.