Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi (20818 Views)

Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / Guys Kidnapped 16 Children In Benin City And Slept With Them In A Room / Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by dre11(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
A middle aged man and father of three in Onueke, Ezza South Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, Chinedu Nwoja is now telling the police why he defiled nine children, whose ages range between of six and ten.

Nwoja, who lives with the children in the same compound, is said to have been having carnal knowledge of the children for quite some time.

One of the victims, Precious (surname withheld), while narrating her ordeal, said Nwoja has had sex with her about five times and that he usually did that in secluded areas including inside his car.

The 10-year-old said at times she will be in deep sleep when the man will carry her to a corner in the compound and defile her.

“Last time, Chinedu carried me when I was sleeping in the house and dropped in a bush at the back of our yard and asked me to remove my clothes.

“When I refused, she torn them off and removed his clothes and slept with me.
“He also usually has sex with me inside his car which he used to park at the back of our compound,” she said.

Another victim, Amarachi (surname withheld) told New Telegraph that she was sent on an errand in the night by her father when Nwoja approached her and started requesting for sex.

“When he came to me and said he wants to have sex with me, I started running but he later caught me and took me inside bush.

“He immediately removed my paints and started rapping me. I shouted but no one heard me because the place was lonely and little bit far from where people stay.

“After, he used his hanker-chief and cleanned my body,” she said.

Some of the parents of the children, Mrs. Elizabeth Nweke and Mr. Monday Obaji said they became aware of the development when their children started complaining of pains in their private parts pointing out that the accused admitted to the offence when confronted by the community members.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-defiles-nine-children-ebonyi/

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Aminat508(f): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is throughly disgusting. This pervert needs to be tortured for what he did.

I can't even comprehend this evil. My heart and prayers go out to these children and parents. I can't even wrap my head around how someone could do something like this angryit is beyond fathomable.... cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by mostyg(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
I advocate the application of mosaic law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by roqrules04(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
Too badt
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
mostyg:
I advocate the application of mosaic law.
Na today? We always turn def ear na

See another one for here: www.nairaland.com/2800525/sos-ritual-torture-close-19
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by ijechikky(f): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
His wifys own nko?
i wonder wetin him see for small childrens
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by 20bc(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Too bad, I advice that his Young John the wicked producer be cutoff and fed to the birds of the air...

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
20bc:
Too bad, I advice that his Young John the wicked producer be cutoff and fed to the birds of the air...
grin
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by ijustdey: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
can't understand what attract shameless men to have carnal knowledge of a minor..

I still can't phantom what keeps driving them to such abominable actions
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
ijustdey:
can't understand what attract shameless men to have carnal knowledge of a minor..

We still don't take psychiatrist care as primary health care

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by PrinceFromDilli(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ending Minute.
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Quadre: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Bad news everyday
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by ladyF(f): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oh my....

News like this just leave you in shock cry
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by pretydiva(f): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
The man should be castrated. He's a shameless he-goat
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Richcreed(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hmmm..this is end time indeed
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Eboh4z: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
End time Parents!!! There is no disgusting thing I've not read on nairaland
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by ttemmi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Came to check name tho'

1 Like

Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by ednut1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
Killing him wont do justice . cut his Achilles tendon den set soldiers ants on him for 1 hour. Drag him out and use hammer to scatter all this joints. Set fire to one leg boil the other in hot water. Leave him wit rats overnight let him suffer well. The nxt day insert hot rod into his an@s , cut off his balls. Den tie him to four vehiles and let dem go in different directions till he scatters

7 Likes

Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by nerodenero: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
After, he used his hanker-chief and cleaned my body,” she said.
I suggest a total removal of his "balls" and he should face outright death penalty. The children involved needs deliverance asap.
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by ultrazone(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
Wicked world
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Embroider(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
useless man,
end time rapper
let the dude face the LAW

1 Like

Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Icecomrade: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
As a defence lawyer for Chinedu Nwoja i will have him plead insanity as defence.
That s the only explanation this
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by iteleaye(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Yepa
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by fascowilly(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by jayloveselle: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Sheikwonder(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
ijustdey:

"Fathom",not "Phantom"...

1 Like

Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by Damilare6293: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Immorality is a spirit, whenever it comes upon a man, misbehaviour is sure...
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by opeyemisteph: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
The man should be hanged under an oak tree
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by jrerico1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
How About castration
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by chynie: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ehe am speechless
Re: Father Of Three Raped Nine Children In Ebonyi by SmartMugu: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Checked the name. Na dem.
Anyway OP, why keep the kids surnames blocked, yet disclose the parents' surnames in the last paragraph? Doesn't that mean you just gave out the names you were hiding?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Mother And Her Three Children Declared Missing In Enugu (Photos) / Lady Sent To Prison For Stealing One Month To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.