Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Need Help With My Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With My Wordpress Blog (941 Views)

My Wordpress Blog Logo Doesn't Load Well On Mobile / Help Design My Wordpress Templates For A Fee. / Who Can Pls Help Me Design My Wordpress Site..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Wordpress Blog by donstriker0: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Guys i need your help. I recently created a blog on wordpress and it is always showing domain.ml instead of www . domain. ml ,so i made a redirect using my .htaccess file which worked but now my homepage is always blank and i can't get anywhere passed my login page of my site even after logging in (it just takes me back to the login page)
.pls what should i do now
www.swiftech.ml
Re: Need Help With My Wordpress Blog by cyberwaver(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2015
donstriker0:
Guys i need your help. I recently created a blog on wordpress and it is always showing domain.ml instead of www . domain. ml ,so i made a redirect using my .htaccess file which worked but now my homepage is always blank and i can't get anywhere passed my login page of my site even after logging in (it just takes me back to the login page)
.pls what should i do now
www.swiftech.ml
What you should do now is to access the source code of WordPress installation your server and delete .htaccess file ,after deleting try to login ,meanwhile the URLs will be in default then you should just go and update your permalinks back to the normal one then your blog is up and running again.
Http://AddedNew.com
Re: Need Help With My Wordpress Blog by donstriker0: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks very much,i'm back on track
cyberwaver:

What you should do now is to access the source code of WordPress installation your server and delete .htaccess file ,after deleting try to login ,meanwhile the URLs will be in default then you should just go and update your permalinks back to the normal one then your blog is up and running again.
Http://AddedNew.com
Thanks very much,i'm back on track
Re: Need Help With My Wordpress Blog by cyberwaver(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
donstriker0:
Thanks very much,i'm back on trackThanks very much,i'm back on track
Glad you used my help
Re: Need Help With My Wordpress Blog by donstriker0: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2015
cyberwaver:
Glad you used my help
And i also found a way to redirect my site to www. Without using the .htAccess file,you can check to see it yourself www.swiftech.ml (normally if you type it with www. It will still change back to swithtech.ml in the url box),if you need it just quote me back
Re: Need Help With My Wordpress Blog by cyberwaver(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2015
donstriker0:
And i also found a way to redirect my site to www. Without using the .htAccess file,you can check to see it yourself www.swiftech.ml (normally if you type it with www. It will still change back to swithtech.ml in the url box),if you need it just quote me back
You can change it from wordpress general settings, from http://addednew.com to http://www.addednew.com
Re: Need Help With My Wordpress Blog by donstriker0: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
cyberwaver:
You can change it from wordpress general settings, from http://addednew.com to http://www.addednew.com
Mhen u are very good at wordpress o
Re: Need Help With My Wordpress Blog by cyberwaver(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
donstriker0:
Mhen u are very good at wordpress o
I have played very well with wordpress, I am still learning tho
Re: Need Help With My Wordpress Blog by OnesmartclicK: 2:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Wordpress is the best CMS ever used globally. I am basically a webmaster I am using wordpress since last 10 years amazing experience. I have give some tricks and tips on my blog hope you will love it Onesmartclick.in

(1) (Reply)

I Need Blogger Friends To Network Together / I Wantt To Sell My Super Active 100.000 Member Facebook Group. / How To Create A Facebook Business Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.