Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) (1966 Views)

Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter / I Gave N600 Million To George, Odili,bafarawa,nwobodo,others-ex-minister Yuguda / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by ebosie11(f): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2015
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State earlier this month approved N600 million for this Christmas tree and New Year decorations.

The tree and its price have caused an online reactions by many Imolites who claimed they have not been paid.Many of them blamed Gov. Okorocha of not having conscience.

See Imolites' reactions on twitter below....

And this is the #600,000,000.00. Christmas
tree procured by Gov. Rochas Okorocha of
Imo state… #buhari probing team, una don
blind now?
— Mr Robert (@MrRobert17) December 24,

Cant understand why Change agent Rochas
Okorocha of #Imo state spent N600m on
Christmas tree while workers are deprived of
salaries”
— URHOBO BOI #OYE  @jayvyne1
December 24, 2015

if I was an Imo worker by now I would have set the
Christmas tree ablaze and dare the police to
do dia worst
— Marvix Abulume @marvixnaija December
24, 2015

For those state workers in Imo that don’t
have salary. Just go near the christmas tree
in Owerri and pluck cash on the tree. Rochas
Weldone
— Miz Cazorla @MizCazorla December 24,

Dear God, what did Imo State do
to be burdened with Rochas Okorocha?
Christmas tree and xmas decoration for
N600m?Jesus#citypress
— emeka ihebie @DieuEmeka December 24,

Don’t you have conscience ? Will those
hungry Imo Workers Use That #600M
Christmas Tree as Vegetable ?
@HisRoyalDopenez December
23, 2015

Heard Rochas Okorocha has hoisted the
tallest christmas tree ever and owing imo
workers 5months salary and 12months
pension to pensioners
— The Juggernaut Esq @kaezydon
December 23, 2015

Criminal minded Rochas
Okorocha. N600million? Is this the Change
that Buhari and his APC promised? Owing 8
months salaries. GOD!
— Jude Nwauzor @JudePlusJude
December 23, 2015

It should be recalled that Rochas Okorochas' PDP rival Chief Emeka Ihedioha recently blasted him for the huge amount he spent  on decorating Owerri while owing workers.

Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by ephemm(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is so wrong, misplaced priorities
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by OCTAVO: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
It's only a heartless Governor that is capable of doing this. Wasting his people's resources? SMH

1 Like

Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by ShowYourCertificate: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
It was the likes of Okorocha that was giving PDP a bad name. I'm glad they're all gone now.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Mjshexy(f): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
I hope Rochas is not one of the governors calling for a reduction in the 18,000naira minimum wage
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by tempest01(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Our governors have got it wrong....we need a younger, more intellectual breed. To occupy these positions. Seems these old men are bereft of ideas. Why throw away 600 million during this critical period?
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Abiagirl777(f): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
if its true then Posterity Will never fail to judge him.
why are we so blessed with bile-filled heartless leaders
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Demmocrats(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chief Thief Okorocha
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by sdeensquare(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
dis cant be true .... hw can a sane human spend 600m on a tree .. dis post is a complete sham
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by ShowYourCertificate: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Patented: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
This tree had better produce thousand naira notes as trees, odawise em dey madt
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Chanchit: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
I thought you guys were all in a jubilant mood, saying Okorocha has turned Imo state to London?! Well that's the cost of turning Imo to London, soup weh sweet, wetin kill am? Tell him to let Imo state be Imo state next year.
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Vulu: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha, I dey laugh Imo people no be small. How the hell did this man stumble into douglas house? Where is abagworo abi na akpa gworo. Come see your governor oh! Laugh no go kill me!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by izuoguboy: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
this to me is cheap propaganda. the chrismas tree isnt built with N600m and Rochas is not owing workers either. I have being to the freedom fall where this tree is located and I tell you its just a beauty to behold. A lot of people are trooping into the city to see this tree and its environs . Owerri is a tourist and hospitality city and I commend the government in developing it in that line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Stylaay(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
So this insensitive government no pay civil servants salary before xmas and they promised. Ia wa

1 Like

Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Nzepresh(f): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
I though he said he was the mesaiah Imo was looking for? Okorocha has failed. Why N600m xmas tree and jamboree where workers are starving. Well all is change
Okorocha is heartless.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
ebosie11:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State earlier this month approved N600 million for this Christmas tree and New Year decorations.

The tree and its price have caused an online reactions by many Imolites who claimed they have not been paid.Many of them blamed Gov. Okorocha of not having conscience.

See Imolites' reactions on twitter below....

And this is the #600,000,000.00. Christmas
tree procured by Gov. Rochas Okorocha of
Imo state… #buhari probing team, una don
blind now?
— Mr Robert (@MrRobert17) December 24,

Cant understand why Change agent Rochas
Okorocha of #Imo state spent N600m on
Christmas tree while workers are deprived of
salaries”
— URHOBO BOI #OYE  @jayvyne1
December 24, 2015

if I was an Imo worker by now I would have set the
Christmas tree ablaze and dare the police to
do dia worst
— Marvix Abulume @marvixnaija December
24, 2015

For those state workers in Imo that don’t
have salary. Just go near the christmas tree
in Owerri and pluck cash on the tree. Rochas
Weldone
— Miz Cazorla @MizCazorla December 24,

Dear God, what did Imo State do
to be burdened with Rochas Okorocha?
Christmas tree and xmas decoration for
N600m?Jesus#citypress
— emeka ihebie @DieuEmeka December 24,

Don’t you have conscience ? Will those
hungry Imo Workers Use That #600M
Christmas Tree as Vegetable ?
@HisRoyalDopenez December
23, 2015

Heard Rochas Okorocha has hoisted the
tallest christmas tree ever and owing imo
workers 5months salary and 12months
pension to pensioners
— The Juggernaut Esq @kaezydon
December 23, 2015

Criminal minded Rochas
Okorocha. N600million? Is this the Change
that Buhari and his APC promised? Owing 8
months salaries. GOD!
— Jude Nwauzor @JudePlusJude
December 23, 2015

It should be recalled that Rochas Okorochas' PDP rival Chief Emeka Ihedioha recently blasted him for the huge amount he spent  on decorating Owerri while owing workers.
Another pic

Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Holywizard: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
i was at de imo carnival. Phyno, Slow dogg,Sym19,Xbusta etc wia all invited.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by Holywizard: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Rochas wasnt ashamed of himself wen he announced to everybody dat de decorations was worth 60 million. Pple wia murmuring like goats saying dat he shud pay dem dia salaries.

His girl frnd @ Nkeiru Sylvanus was beside him.

Rochas is a fool, We imolites are doomed!
Re: Rochas Spends N600 Million On Christmas Tree,Nigerians React On Twitter(pics) by ebosie11(f): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Holywizard:
Rochas wasnt ashamed of himself wen he announced to everybody dat de decorations was worth 60 million. Pple wia murmuring like goats saying dat he shud pay dem dia salaries.

His girl frnd @ Nkeiru Sylvanus was beside him.

Rochas is a fool, We imolites are doomed!
exactly

(1) (Reply)

They Say Buhari Is Not Attracting Foreign Investors And Gameloft Is In Nigeria / Buhari Talked Tough On Nigeria’s Problems. Now He Must Deliver–The Guardian UK / Why Pipeline Vandals Should Be Shot On Sight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.