Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nicki Minaj Is The Most-googled Person In 13… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Is The Most-googled Person In 13… (806 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Definitely Not Joking With Anyone In These 10 Current Photos / Bride From Rivers State Who Is Nicki Minaj's Lookalike / See The Most Googled Person In Each Country In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Is The Most-googled Person In 13… by henrypsexy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
According to TIME, Nicki Minaj is the most-googled person in 13 different countries in 2015, including — Belize, South Africa, Trinidad & Tobago and Zambia. In a ranking Google provided to TIME, Nicki claims the #4 spot on the list of most-googled person in the most countries

Source---- http://jeoprince..com/2015/12/nicki-minaj-is-most-googled-person-in-13.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Is The Most-googled Person In 13… by Coolguy89(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
simply because of d vaseline squad,i like her ass sha
Re: Nicki Minaj Is The Most-googled Person In 13… by faith551(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
She looks like someone I know. Lord knows I didn't Google her name, so where are the gogooler's??
Re: Nicki Minaj Is The Most-googled Person In 13… by mamagee3(f): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't believe it!

Nobody even remembered Nicki Minaj at all. tongue
Re: Nicki Minaj Is The Most-googled Person In 13… by daridex(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
just because she is a free giver....she doesn't hide her assets....end time search

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Public Kiss Compilations Ft Tiwa Savage, Peter Psquare, Chidi / Actress,anita Joseph Speaks On Acting N’ude – What She Said Will Surprise You / Some People Won't Seems To Amaze Me With Immorality: ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.