Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Your Phone Falls You Panic, But Laugh When Humans Fall....why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Phone Falls You Panic, But Laugh When Humans Fall....why? (1597 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Phone Falls You Panic, But Laugh When Humans Fall....why? by leXHansplaCE(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
You ever wondered why we don't place values on ourselves or our friends?

A case was brought to me some time ago, it was fun yet pain...

A lady went to a super store to get some items and within a few minutes getting in, her friend who was with her, stumbled upon the high entrance and fell on the floor, and to my surprise every1 that was there all burst into laughter with just a few sayin sorry to her..but what caught my attention was what happened next..

As she laughed hard at her friends fall, her Samsung Note fell of her purse and everyone around her went mute and she was thrown into panic... My mind went blank as to why a Human will fall and people laugh , but next a Phone (Object) falls and people laught at it?

Any ideas pals, share with me please...

http://www.lexhansplace.com/2015/11/value-on-non-living-things-becomes-issue.html

lalasticlala Ishilove LadyF Mynd44 please can this get to first page?

Re: Your Phone Falls You Panic, But Laugh When Humans Fall....why? by Trizyd(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
we have many humans peoples pic in it, we don't want dem all 2 fall
Re: Your Phone Falls You Panic, But Laugh When Humans Fall....why? by Adeyinka12(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oju aye niyen oo,that is life...
Re: Your Phone Falls You Panic, But Laugh When Humans Fall....why? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Trizyd:
we have many humans peoples pic in it, we don't want dem all 2 fall
word
It has to do with the vanity desire of man

1 Like

Re: Your Phone Falls You Panic, But Laugh When Humans Fall....why? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Becas we spend so moorch to buy it, but wen man fall he gets up and keep walking.

But could this be another end time fall?

1 Like

Re: Your Phone Falls You Panic, But Laugh When Humans Fall....why? by leXHansplaCE(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
MOORCHMOORE:
Becas we spend so moorch to buy it, but wen man fall he gets up and keep walking.

But could this be another end time fall?

lol, no o..

(1) (Reply)

What Animal Is This? / Ooni Of Ife Enjoying Life In Abuja After Divorce / Power Cub Multipurpose Sucket,power Surge Protector & 2 Phone Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.