Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I'm Having A Skin Condition And I Need Help From You Guys - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Having A Skin Condition And I Need Help From You Guys (484 Views)

Remedy Needed For This Serious Skin Condition / Young Boy Slowly Transforming Into A Stone Due To A Skin Condition (pics) / I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having A Skin Condition And I Need Help From You Guys by xamuel17(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
hello friends, theres this condition i have been having for the past six months now. I used to have frequent pimples always, till my friend adviced me to start using FUNBACT A or SKINEAL which i did and started noticing improvements.
so, after like two weeks i decided to stop using the creams since my face was had cleared up and i was noticing the bleaching effect of the cream. a week later rashes from nowhere engulfed my face and it was very itchy, i asked for advice from a pharmacy and i was told to continue with the cream. The rashes cleared but the problem now is that i cant do without apply the cream. Anytime i stop rubbing it, the rashes comes out with full force.

plz i would really appreciate your advices

1 Like

Re: I'm Having A Skin Condition And I Need Help From You Guys by Patented: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Go see a doctor.

When I was younger and had pimples a friend told me to forget I had a face. Basically means don't be self conscious, that way you won't feel tempted to use harsh chemicals on ur face and as a guy dt shld be easier for u
Re: I'm Having A Skin Condition And I Need Help From You Guys by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Mehn, sorry about your skin stuff. Not a pharmacist but try using Endix -G cream it will fix your skin condition.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having A Skin Condition And I Need Help From You Guys by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=xamuel17 post=41309188]hello friends, theres this condition i have been having for the past six months now. I used to have frequent pimples always, till my friend adviced me to start using FUNBACT A or SKINEAL which i did and started noticing improvements.
so, after like two weeks i decided to stop using the creams since my face was had cleared up and i was noticing the bleaching effect of the cream. a week later rashes from nowhere engulfed my face and it was very itchy, i asked for advice from a pharmacy and i was told to continue with the cream. The rashes cleared

bro you can try using cheer butter(ori in yoruba)

br

(1) (Reply)

Save The Vagina Now!!! / What Adequate Sleep Does For Your Health / Maternal Monday - What Was Your Moment Of Obligation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.