Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Battle Against Workplace Demon. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Battle Against Workplace Demon. (967 Views)

The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland / How Can One Be Free From A Tormenting Demon? / Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle Against Workplace Demon. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
What is workplace demon ?

A workplace demon is a person who will stop your progress, or attacks you in your workplace.

Isaiah 8:9-10

Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us. (kjv)

Micah 7:10

Then she that is mine enemy shall see it,and shame shall cover her which said unto me,Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her:now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets. (kjv)

A woman came to me sometimes back saying that her husband is dead and she's finished. I asked what happened? She said her husband is a pastor in regional branch of a ministry where the pastors are always stealing church money. She said her husband had withstood and resisted them many times, fought them and and reported many of them to the General Overseer, some of them were dismissed and sacked. They told her husband that they will deal with him, but he never mind it. Later he was attacked with a severe illness, the doctors were helpless. He died shortly after. this is the work of workplace demons.

I was in a school one day when a girl was brought to a teacher to be beaten. The principal had tried to beat her and dislocated his arm in the process and taken to the hospital. the girl was rude to the principal. Immediately the teacher raised the cane to beat her he fell and bounced off the floor thrice like a ball. He stood up and told the girl to go, he realized what he was dealing with. The girl confessed several years later to killing some people with witchcraft.
A lady brought a piece of clothing to us that her Indian boss gave her to be using to wrap her head every night before going to bed. The question on everyone's lip was why?? So we prayed on the clothe, anointed and burnt it ,and as we are burning it, blood was pouring out of it. The next morning her Indian boss was foaming and fuming with rage and sacked her instantly without a reason. We knew what had happened.

There are thousands of workplace demon attack examples but time and space will constrain us.
Some people are working under a boss who is into occult and prospering on their behalf.
In some people's case, it is sexual pressure and harassment from their boss and superiors, even co-workers.
For some they are just hated by a colleague, who makes them miserable.
Some people work in an environment that is cursed or demonically polluted and it is affecting their finances.

Some people have enemies in their workplace.
Some shop owners and store owners are in competition over patronage and some have gone diabolic about it.
Some people are being battled over their position in the workplace.
A bank chairman once expressed his worries over how some senior managers of the bank are doing all they can to get ahead of each other and pull down each other. Workplace demon.
Sometimes, group of people gang up against a senior and forces him to be removed from office. Workplace attacks.

WHAT TO DO

Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
Pray your way to power.

PRAYER POINTS

Read Psalm 46 and Psalm 35.

1. Lord Jesus have mercy on me.

2. O God, attack them that are attacking me in the name of Jesus.

3. O God frustrate them that are frustrating me in the name of Jesus.

4. O God, punish them that are afflicting me in the name of Jesus.

5. Anyone who wants to attack me, O Lord, cut them off in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, slap them that are using me for their own pleasure in the name of Jesus.

7. O Lord, rescue me by your power in the name of Jesus.

8. O Lord, deliver me by your mercy in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord, arise and forgive me in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, I thank you for your mercy in the name of Jesus.

11. Thank God for his mercies
Re: The Battle Against Workplace Demon. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Re: The Battle Against Workplace Demon. by staggerman(m): 1:23am On Dec 25, 2015
First of all I want to know whose teaching you follow. Is it the teachings of the Messiah Yahshua, who told his followers to forgive their enemies and love them, or do u follow new age teachings of vengeance and religious sorcery?

From your first story, the so called pastor is not a true believer of Yahshua, neither does he posses same Spirit as Yahshua the Messiah.
No one with the Greater Spirit can be killed by a lesser Spirit. In Spiritual laws, greater Spirits rule lesser spirits. SO what that man had was a title "pastor". Not the Spirit of YHVH

Can you imagine Yahshua being overpowered by demons? Impossible.
Or his early apostles Peter, John and Paul being overcome and killed by demons?
Now you know they had the same Spirit of YHVH and didn't need to pray for possessed men to die. They only had to cast out the spirits and the person became free.

So as for your teachings, it may sound good, but spiritually it is empty and void of substance.

Peace be with you
Re: The Battle Against Workplace Demon. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: The Battle Against Workplace Demon. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
In short the board room wars/ work place rivalry are not just physical or psychological wars. They are deeply spiritual.

(1) (Reply)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Mu'tah-temporary Marriage / Why Jesus Is White?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.